KEAM 2019 Result: Commissioner of Entrance Examination Kerala conduct the KEAM entrance examination for the admission of Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, Siddha, Pharmacy and other courses on 2nd,3rd May 2019. Candidates who are taking KEAM in 2019 will get their result by logging in to the CEE official website with their application number and password. The KEAM result is expected to declare on or before 25th May 2019 followed by candidates have to submit their 12th standard aggregate marks of physics, maths, and chemistry on the official website. After that CEE will determine the candidates who are qualifying the minimum marks in both 12th and KEAM result and also announce the KEAM Rank list 2019.
KEAM result will be declared online official website of CEE Kerala for those students who qualify the KEAM Entrance examination. Followed by CEE will release the KEAM Rank list with the candidates who qualify the minimum percentile marks in 12th and KEAM Result. Candidates who are shortlisted for the merit list will be able to take counselling in the month of June 2019.KEAM counselling will be conducted in online mode by CEE Kerala.Important dates of KEAM Result :
- KEAM 2019 Examination date:2nd & 3rd May 2019
- KEAM 2019 Result date: 25th May 2019
- 12th Mark submission: June 2019
- KEAM Rank list & Counselling: June 2019
How to check KEAM Result 2019?
KEAM entrance examination will have two papers viz paper 1 for physics and chemistry and paper 2 for mathematics. Candidates have to obtain at least 10 marks in paper1 and paper 2.Candidates have to submit their application number and password to check KEAM Result. For that following steps will be useful:-
Step 1: For KEAM Login 2019, visit the official site of KEAM www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Step 2: Find and click KEAM Result Candidates portal tab.
Step 3: Submit the application number and password
Step 4: View the KEAM Result on your screen.
Step 5: Kindly take a printout for your future reference.
Percentile Marks of KEAM:
- CEE determine the minimum qualifying marks in KEAM is that candidates have to score at least 10 marks in both paper1 and paper 2.
- Candidates who are not able to obtain the minimum marks will be rejected from the KEAM rank list.
- KEAM has no minimum marks for the candidates belongs to SC/ST categories.
KEAM Result Cutoff:
CEE will determine the cutoff for KEAM 2019 after the result declaration. For that CEE will follow given scenarios:-
- The overall passing percentage of the candidates
- The difficulty level of KEAM exam.
- The number of seats available.
- Previous year cutoffs.
Tie Breaker for Kerala KEAM 2019 Result :
The candidates who score the marks equal to or greater than the cutoff will be called for counselling. Seat allotment will be based on the institution opening and closing ranks. Two or more candidates scored the same marks in KEAM 2019 Result then Tie situation will have further precedence:-
- In case two are more candidates secured the same score then the tie will be broken by considering the marks obtained in the Mathematics in KEAM Exam 2019.
- Followed by Physics and Chemistry marks will be considered if necessary.
- Another factor to be considered is the age of the candidates (ie) higher age will be placed in the rank list.
- While two or more candidates have the same score then candidates who have a high score in NATA will have a preference.
- If still, tie persists then Mathematics marks in qualifying entrance exam will be considered.
- Otherwise, the ranking will be provided on the basis of age of candidates.
For MBBS, BDS & Ayurveda:
- Candidates who have a high score in NEET 2019 can get higher ranking in KEAM.
- If the tie persists then the higher age of the candidates can get preference.
KEAM Counselling 2019:
- KEAM counselling will be based on the KEAM rank list generated by the CEE Kerala.
- Candidates are able to choose course and college while registering the counselling.
- CEE will follow the Central Allotment Process (CAP) for the seat allotment.
- Candidates have to inform to the particular college for their seat allotment within the given period.
- Candidates have to submit their documents for the verification at the time of counselling.
- There is no provision to take another slot while missing the given slot.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now