Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
KEAM Rank List 2019: CEE – Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala will release the KEAM Rank list 2019 and it will be expected to declare on or before 25th May 2019.CEE conducts the KEAM Examination on 2nd-3rd May 2019 for paper 1 and paper2 respectively. KEAM entrance examination is the way for getting admission in Engineering, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, Architecture, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Forestry, Veterinary and Agriculture courses. The candidates who are completing their 12th examination will be able to attend KEAM entrance examination under Kerala CEE followed result checking on online at cee.kerala.gov.in. For the session of 2019, KEAM 2019 Result is to be released on 25th May 2019.
KEAM Rank list 2019 will be generated by calculating the result of KEAM examination and 12th marks with the ratio of 50:50. After declaring the KEAM result 2019 candidates have to submit their 12th marks to generate the KEAM Rank list.CEE will call the candidates for counseling process after finishing the preparation of rank list and it will be based on the rank list. Important dates of KEAM 2019:
- KEAM 2019 Exam date: 2nd and 3rd May 2019
- KEAM 2019 Result: 25th May 2019
- Submission of 12th marks: June 2019
- KEAM Rank list date: June 2019(Tentative)
KEAM Cutoff Calculation:
- The Cutoff calculation for KEAM Rank list will be calculated as 50:50 weightage of KEAM 2019 and aggregate marks in 12th standard.
- The candidates have to submit physics, chemistry and mathematics scores to calculate the aggregate marks on the official website.
- The candidates who are not able to submit their 12th marks on or before the last date will be eliminated from the KEAM rank list.
- The candidates who are not studied chemistry in their higher secondary can use computer science score for their aggregate marks calculation.
Tie Breaker for KEAM Merit List 2019:
Tie Breaker factors to be considered while two or more candidates secured the same score for KEAM ranking process is listed below:-
For KEAM Engineering Rank list: If two are more candidates secured the same KEAM score then marks obtained in the Mathematics in KEAM Exam 2019 will be considered to broke the tie. If still tie is not resolved then Physics and Chemistry marks will be considered. Another factor to be considered is the age of the candidates (ie) higher age will be placed in the rank list.
For KEAM Architecture Rank list: In case two or more candidates have the same score then candidates who have a high score in NATA can get rank first. If still, tie persists then Mathematics marks in qualifying entrance exam will be considered. Otherwise, on the basis of the age of candidates, the ranking will be provided.
For KEAM MBBS, BDS & Ayurveda Rank list: Candidates who have a high score in NEET 2019 can get higher ranking in KEAM. At last the senior aged candidates will have a preference to the rank list.
How to check KEAM Rank List 2019:
Candidates can check their KEAM Rank list separately for all the courses. All streams will have separate cutoff calculation and merit list preparation and it will be made on the basis of the difficulty level of the examination and number of seats available. Candidates score should be equal to or greater than the minimum percentile score to get placed in the Kerala KEAM Merit List 2019. Following steps are useful to get the rank list:
Step 1: Visit the official website https://www.cee.kerala.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on the Kerala KEAM Rank list 2019 link.
Step 3: Submit the Application number and password.
Step 4: View the KEAM Rank List/merit list on your screen.
KEAM Counselling 2019:
After releasing the KEAM Rank list, the candidates will be called for the counselling process based on the merit list. Counselling will be based on the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) for taking admission to various courses.CAP will have the following scenarios:-
- Candidates have to take Registration for counselling.
- After that have to select the preferred colleges and courses.
- Review the registration form and take a copy of it.
- KEAM Allotment trial 2019 will be made based on the merit list and choice filling.
- Finally, the seat will be allotted.
Aspects Kerala CEE KEAM 2019 Merit list:
KEAM Rank list will be based on following details of the candidates who are taking KEAM Examination.
- Aggregate 12th Score of Physics, Chemistry, and Maths (out of 300)
- Average marks of KEAM Result 2019.
- Total Marks (out of 600) scored by the candidate
- KEAM Rank of the candidate
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now