JUSPAY (Hiring challenge) Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Backend Developer for B.E/ B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
You can also apply for
- Comviva Off Campus Drive 2020 for Product Development Engineer
- GAVS Off Campus Drive 2020 for Freshers
JUSPAY (Hiring Challenge 2020) Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Backend Developer|
|Salary||Rs 8 – 10 LPA|
|Test open at||20 March 2020|
|Test close at||22 March 2020|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech
- Batch: 2020 Pass outs
- Experience: Freshers
- Skills – Functional Programming
- Step 1: Registration on HackerEarth
- Step 2: Online assessment
- Step 3: Result announcement based on candidates scores and resume
- Step 4: 2 days hackathon in Juspay’s office
- 3 Programming Questions – No Language restriction
- Selected candidates will be informed with the hackathon details
- Juspay Technologies is looking for Functional programmers to join their team in Bangalore. You are just 2 hours away to complete your first step to joining Juspay.
How to Apply for JUSPAY (Hiring challenge) Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can register on HackerEarth by the following link from 20 March to 22 March 2020.
To Register: Click here
- Opens at: 20 March 2020, 07:59 AM IST
- Closes at: 22 March 2020, 08:02 AM IST
- Duration: 2 Hours