JUSPAY Off Campus drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech 2017/2018 Batch graduates on 10 May 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
JUSPAY Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Engineering Intern/ FTE as developer, programme|
|Salary||Rs 6-12 LPA|
|Venue Location||Durg, Chhattisgarh|
|Venue Date||10 May 2017|
Note: This is a internship program for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 batch. Confirmation of employment will be purely based on candidate performance and business forecast.
The eligible batch are: 2016-2017 and 2017-2018
Engineering Intern/ FTE as developer, programmer after 6 months of internship:
- 70% / 7 CGPA in CSE/IT/ECE and above in B TECH/ BE (candidates having java certification added advantage) (NO Backlogs)
- Idealization, Designing & Building Mobile apps for millions
- Using functional programming to write code like poetry.
- Coding in JS or languages that compile to JS ( Clojure Script, Pure Script etc.)
- Interns: 20,000 per month.
- Salary Package after Internship: 6,00,000 to 12,00,000 INR per Annum (*after successful completion 6 months internship and based on the performance candidate will be offered FTE(full time employment).
You will be the part of highly energetic and innovative team at Bangalore. You will be responsible for designing scale-able server components and client side SDKs that operate at thousands of transactions per second and millions per day. At Juspay, you will not only learn latest technologies but will develop the core product. You will strive for keeping Juspay’s engineering practices unique and up to date ahead of the industry e.g. adopting functional programming approaches, extreme automation of infrastructure etc.
- You will be building and managing large scale transactional systems in production.
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs and back end data modules.
- Understand RDBMS (like MySQL) and No SQL, including database schema design, query design and optimization and performance tuning.
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code .
- Attention to detail and a passion for getting it right for the customer.
- Developing applications with Agile team methodologies preferred
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
Recruitment Test Details & Process Flow:
Round 1: Online Technical Test (MAPIT(My Anatomy Professional Intelligence Test)
Round 2: Hackerearth Test – 120 minutes (online test)
Round 3: Personal Interview (Technical)
How to apply JUSPAY Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link and attend the drive on 10 May 2017.Last Online Registration Date: 8 May 2017
To Apply: Click here
Online (MAPIT) Test Date: 10/May/2017
Hackerearth Test and Interview Date: 11/May/2017
Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology
Balod Road, Shivaji Nagar, Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001