Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Jade Global Software Off Campus Drive 2023 scheduled to hire Freshers B.E/B.Tech-2023 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Jade Global Software Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Job Location||Pune(Work from office)|
|Venue Date||21 February 2023|
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
- Stream: Computer Science / IT
- Graduation year of passing: 2023
- Percentage:70%(Throughout Academics) no back logs
- Stipend during the internship: 12000/- PM
- Salary post internship: Between 5 to 6 LPA
- Joining date: Immediate (6 months internship, PPO after 6 months (based on performance)
- Developing and maintaining front-end and back-end applications.
- Building and integrating RESTful APIs.
- Writing clean, testable, and efficient code.
- Collaborating with other developers and stakeholders.
- Debugging and fixing issues in the application.
- Staying up-to-date with new technologies and tools.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Testing and deploying applications.
- Collaborating with UX/UI designers to implement visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A passion for learning and a drive to continuously improve
- Opportunity to learn and work with cutting-edge technology and contribute to the development of AI-powered solutions
- Collaborate with a talented and driven team of professionals
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Technical Written Test(Online)
- Technical Interview(Offline)
- HR Interview(Offline)
- Declaration of Selected Students(Offline)
- Offer Release(Offline)
How to Apply Jade Global Software Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link on or before 21 February 2023
To Apply: Click here