IVTL Infoview Off Campus Drive 2019 for B.E/B.Tech 2019 Batch graduates for the role of Trainee Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IVTL Infoview Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 4- 4.5 LPA|
|Joining Date||December 2019|
|Venue Dates||2 November 2019|
- Candidates from B.E & B.Tech -Candidates should be from CSE, ECE, IT,SS, EEE, E&I,ICT,Bio-Informatics & Mechatronics. Other streams are not eligible.
- 80% in 10th, 75% in 12th & 70% in graduation.
- This drive is for only TN candidates.
- Engineering Lateral entry candidates are not Eligible. Should have done four years Engineering (No Diploma cum Engineering).
Candidate Desired Profile:
- Should have good communication skills.
- Knowledge in OOPs concepts, SDLC.
- Knowledge in Core Java, XML, CSS.
- Ability to write code in any language – C, C++, Java or other languages
Mode Of Rounds: (Single day process)
- Online Test – One hour
- Face to face rounds
How to Apply IVTL Infoview Off Campus Drive?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply this off-campus drive in online by the following link. Venue address and timing will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
To Apply: Click here
2 November 2019 – Infoview,Chennai.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now