IVTL Infoview Off Campus Drive 2019 for B.E/B.Tech 2019 Batch graduates for the role of Trainee Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IVTL Infoview Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Joining Date||September 2019|
|Venue Date||27 June 2019|
- Candidates from B.E & B.Tech – Circuit branches (CSE,IT,ECE,EEE).
- 80 % in schooling for both the genders, In Engineering graduation – 70% for Male & 80% for female candidates.
- This drive is for only Kerala candidates.
- Engineering Lateral entry candidates are not Eligible. Should have done four years Engineering (No Diploma with Engineering).
- No backlog at the time of attending the interview and while joining.
- Students those who have already appeared for on campus recruitment drive are also eligible for ‘Off Campus’.
- Should have registration in the above link.
- Those who attended the ‘On Campus’ are eligible for ‘Off Campus’ too.
- Those who already attended ‘Off Campus’ are not eligible to attend another ‘Off Campus.
Candidate Desired Profile:
- Should have good communication skills.
- Knowledge in OOPs concepts, SDLC.
- Knowledge in Core Java, XML, CSS.
- Ability to write code in any language – C, C++, Java or other languages
Mode Of Rounds:
- Online test & Technical Interview (Face to Face – Four Rounds).
How to Apply IVTL Infoview Off Campus Drive?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply this off-campus drive in online by the following link latest by 21 June 2019 and attend the drive in following the venue on 27 June 2019-9.30 A.M.Technical interview will be on 28 June 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now