Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force-ITBP Recruitment 2018 for 134 vacancies of Constable (Driver). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ITBP Recruitment 2018:
|Job location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 March 2018|
ITBP Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent.
- Having a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving.
Age limit (As on 15.03.2018): 21 to 27 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Note: Candidates should not have been born earlier than 16/03/1991 and not later than 15/03/1997
|Category||Height||Chest (Unexpand)||Chest (Expanded)|
|All other States and Union Territories (except category mentioned below)||170 Cms||80 Cms||85 Cms|
|For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the State of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh and Ladakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir.||165 cms||78 Cms||83 Cms|
|Candidates hailing from North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.||162.5 cms||77 Cms||82 Cms|
|All candidates belonging to the Scheduled-Tribes hailing from the North Eastern States as above and the Left Wing Extremism affected districts.||160 Cms||76 Cms||81 Cms|
|All candidate belonging to the Scheduled Tribes other than North-Eastern States and Left Wing Extremism affected districts.||162.5 cms||76 Cms||81 Cms|
Weight: Corresponding to height and age as per medical standards
ITBP Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
The candidates whose applications are found in order, shall be issued admit cards (online) to appear in the recruitment tests. The date, time and place of recruitment test will be indicated in the Admit Card. It is clarified that candidatures of candidates who are issued admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected.
- Before start of physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST) the candidates will undergo through verification of identity including Biometric capture.
- Biometric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- The candidates who report on the basis of admit card, will have to undergo the following recruitment tests:
PHASE – I VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
PHASE – II
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST)
WRITTEN TEST (100 Marks)
PRACTICAL (SKILL) TEST (50 Marks)
Application fee: Rs. 100/- (Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying Fee)
How to apply ITBP Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 14 February to 15 March 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 14 Feb 2018)