Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP Recruitment 2019 notifications for 121 Constables (General Duty) against Sports Quota. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ITBP Recruitment 2019:
ITBP Recruitment for Constable (General Duty):
|Job Role||Constable (General Duty)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||22 April 2019|
|Last Date||21 June 2019|
ITBP Constable Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.
Sports Qualification: Players who have participated or won medal (s) in the level of competition given at Para 4 (b) of this advertisement from 01/01/2017 till 21/06/2019 will only be considered.
Eligible Sports Disciplines are
Athletics, Judo, Water Sports (Kayaking & Canoeing), Water Sports Rowing, Boxing, Gymnastics, Wushu, Archery (Indian, Recurve and Compound round), Shooting (Sport), Winter Games Skiing (Alpine & Nordic), Wrestling, Karate.
- Height (For Male): 170 Cms
- Height (For Female): 157 Cms
- Chest for Male only: 80 Cms (Min. 05 cms For For expansion Male Female is must)
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards for male and female candidates.
Age limit (As on 21/06/2019): 18 to 23 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
ITBP Constable Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following phases
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Merit List
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Female candidates)
How to apply ITBP Recruitment 2019 for Constable?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 22 April 2019 to 21 June 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 22 April 2019)
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of Online application: 22nd April 2019
- Closing date for submission of Online application: 21st May 2019
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now