ITBP Recruitment 2020 – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of General Duty Medical Officers (CIST & NDRF BNS) for 14 vacancies on a contract basis. Candidates who completed their MBBS are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 24 & 25 September 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
ITBP Recruitment 2020:
ITBP Walk-in-Interview 2020 for GDMOs:
|Job Role||General Duty Medical Officers (CIST & NDRF BNS)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Distt – Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)|
|Walk-in Date||24 & 25 September 2020|
ITBP Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
General Duty Medical Officers (CIST & NDRF BNS):
- Candidate should have a recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule of Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in part 2 of the third schedules should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section 3 of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship
Age Limit – All doctors appointed will not continue on the post once he/she reaches 70 years of age.
GDMOs for CISF:
- CISF 7th RB Kishtwar, J&K – 02 posts
- CISF 8th RB Jaipur, Rajasthan – 01 post
- CISF 10th RB Arakkonam, Tamil Nadu – 01 post
- CISF RTC Bhilai, Chattisgarh – 01 post
- CISF 9th RB Deoli, Rajasthan – 01 post
- CISF RTC Mundali, Odisha – 01 post
GDMOs for NDRF BNs:
- NDRF 3rd Bn Mundali, Cuttack, Orissa – 03 posts
- NDRF 4th Bn Arakkonam, Distt-Vellore, Tamil Nadu – 04 posts
ITBP Recruitment Selection Process for GDMOs:
- Selection will be based on the walk-in interview performance
How to Apply ITBP Recruitment 2020 for GDMOs?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 24 & 25 September 2020 to the below-mentioned venue.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 24 & 25 September 2020 at 9 AM
The Inspector General (Medical),
Referral Hospital, ITBP, CISF Camp,
Greater Noida. Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar, (UP),
Pin – 201306
ITBP Recruitment 2020 for Constable (General Duty): (Expired)
|Job Role||Constable (General Duty) – Sports Quota|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/Month|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||13 July 2020|
|Last Date||26 August 2020|
ITBP Constable Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Constable (General Duty) Group-‘C'(non-gazetted and non-ministerial) under Sports Quota:
- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.
Eligible Sports Disciplines are
- Boxing – Male/ Female
- Wrestling – Female
- Kabaddi – Male
- Archery – Male/ Female
- Volleyball – Male
- Sports Shooting – Male/ Female
- Ice Hockey – Male
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Female candidates)
How to apply ITBP Recruitment 2020 for Constable?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) website from 13 July to 26 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 13 July 2020)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of Online application: 13.07.2020
- Closing date for submission of Online application: 26.08.2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now