IonIdea walk-in drive 2019 scheduled for RCM Trainee – Trainee Process Associate (Medical Billing Process) for Any degree graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given below.
IonIdea Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Trainee Process Associate (Medical Billing Process)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||18 & 19 March 2019|
- Education: Graduate in any discipline
- Years of Experience: Freshers
- Good Communication Skills
- Must have Computer skills (MS Office) with min typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Ability to multi-task. Excellent analytical skills.
- Flexible to work in both day and night shifts.
- Willingness to be a team player and show initiative where needed
Job Description: Will be in RCM Process involving Data, Analysis and Voice process.
How to apply for Ion Idea Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 18 March & 19 March 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now