Institute of Physics Recruitment 2019 – Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar (IOPB) invites the job application for the post of Tradesman (Electrician) for only one vacancy. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in Electrician trade within the age limit of 18 to 28 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written/skill test & interview. Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 31 December 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IOPB – Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar is an autonomous research institution aid research institute by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) and the Government of Odisha. The institute is engaged in the research field of theoretical high energy physics & string theory, experimental and theoretical condensed matter physics, ultra-relativistic heavy-ion collision and cosmology.
Institute of Physics Recruitment 2019: IOPB
|Job Role||Tradesman (Electrician)|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Last Date||31 December 2019|
IOPB Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Must have passed HSC/SSC/10th Standard with 60% marks and ITI in Electrician trade from a recognized Board/Council with 60%
- Workman (MV) License awarded by Electrician Inspectoral ELBO (Electrical License Board of Orissa) of State Government.
- Candidates having a minimum of 2 years of experience in operation and maintenance
of LT & HT electrical installations, or electrical construction, experience in substations, House wiring, Building wiring etc.
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2019): 18 to 28 Years
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit:
- For SC/ST candidates – 5 Years.
- Others will be as per Government Orders.
IOPB Tradesman Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the written/skill test & interview
How to Apply Institute of Physics Recruitment 2019 for Tradesman?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in IOPB website www.iopb.res.in and send their duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 31 December 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Institute of Physics,
P:O: Sainik School,
Bhubaneswar – 751 005
Document to be attached with an attested single copy of the following certificates:
- Educational qualification, experience (as applicable) and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate mark sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations)
- Proof of Date of Birth/Age
- Candidates caste certificate should be issued by authorized authority in the prescribed format and the caste/community should have been included in the Presidential Orders in relation to the concerned State
- Discharge from Defense Service (applicable to Ex-servicemen only)
- Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots (where applicable).
- Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir division)