Institute of Physics Recruitment 2018 – Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar (IOPB) job notifications for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) for any degree graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Institute of Physics Recruitment 2018: IOPB
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk|
|Salary||Pay Matrix Level 2|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Last Date||28 May 2018|
IOPB Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of use of Personal Computers and knowledge in MS-Office.
- Word Processing speed up to 40 or more w.p.m. is desirable.
Age Limit(As on 28th May 2018): 18 Years to 28 Years.
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit:
- For SC/ST candidates – 5 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen will be as per Government Orders.
How to apply Institute of Physics Recruitment 2018 for LDC?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in IOPB website www.iopb.res.in and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Institute of Physics,
P.0:- Sainik School — 751 005.
- Self-attested copies of the Educational Qualification including their Mark sheets from 10th Onwards in support to their candidature.
- Self-Attested copies of proof of Date of Birth /Age
- Self-Attested Copies of SC/ST candidates’ caste certificate should be issued by authorized authority and the caste / Community should have been included in the
- Presidential Orders in relation to the concerned state.
- Self-Attested copies discharge of Defence Service (applicable to Ex-Servicemen only).
- Experience certificate(s) if any.
- A recent passport size photographs should be affixed in the application form at the appropriate place duly signed by the candidate.