Informatica Off Campus Drive scheduled for Associate Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates on 5 August 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Informatica Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineers|
|Salary||Rs. 6,70,566 PA|
|Drive date||5 August 2019|
- B.E/B.Tech – Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology / Information Sciences or M.E/M.Tech – Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology or MCA from the batch of 2019 only.
- 10th std, 12th std, Under graduation & Post graduation (if applicable) percentage of 65% and above, No standing arrears as on date.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works), Hive and familiar with the configuration of HDFS is an added advantage
- Experience/Familiarity with Kerberos concepts and authentication.
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in product’ s usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledgebase articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Understands the impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through training and e-learning courses
- Helping customers succeed
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
- We will share the data of all registered students with company and company HR will send invitation emails to the shortlisted eligible students. Only those students who will receive Hall Tickets /Invitation mail from the company will be allowed for the drive.
- Candidates who have participated in the Informatica recruitment process in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
- Online Test (5 August 2019)
- Interview (6 August 2019)
Note: Shortlisted candidates in the online test are eligible for Interview.
How to apply Informatica Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive online by the following link and attend the drive in the following venue on 5 August 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 5 August 2019
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering (PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26,
Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune 411044
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now