IITRAM Recruitment 2023: The Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management has advertised recruitment for the post of Junior Research Fellowship. Only 05 vacancies are to be filled by this interview. Graduates with M.E/M.Tech are eligible for this recruitment. The detailed qualification is mentioned below.
IITRAM: IITRAM has been established by the Government of Gujarat as an Autonomous University.The objective is to serve as a Center of excellence in Research and Teaching in all areas of Infrastructure.It offers Bachelor and Master of Technology programs in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering. The Institute also offers Ph.D. studies in various fields in Basic Sciences, Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences.
IITRAM Recruitment 2023 for JRF:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Posts||05 Posts|
|interview Date||06 November 2023|
Name of the Center: Center for Advanced Defence Technology (CADT)
- Position Code: CADT-3
- Title of the Project: Design, Synthesis, and Characterization of Nano Composites for Defence Applications.
- Qualifications: M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical/ Production Engg./Material Science
Name of the Center: Center for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning(CAIML)
- Position Code: CAIML-1
- Title of the Project: Machine Learning based Differential Protection of the Transformer using Edge-cloud computing
- Position Code: CAIML-2
- Title of the Project: Design and Development of a computer adaptive traffic signal control system
- Qualifications for CAIML-1/CAIML-2: M.E./ M.Tech. in Computer IT/ Computer Science/Electrical Engg.
Name of the Center: Center for Aerospace and Defence (CAD)
- Position Code: CAD-1
- Title of the Project: Online Tool Wear Monitoring System in High-Performance Machining for Aerospace Materials
- Position Code: CAD-2
- Title of the Project: Design and development of Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing (WAAM) process for fabrication of Aerospace Structural (AS) materials
- Qualifications for CAD-1/CAD-2: M.E./M.Tech. in Aerospace/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Material/Instrumentation Engg.
Note: Relevant branch with 1st Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level from the recognized University/Institute
Age Limit(as on 06 November 2023): 28 Years
Age Relaxation: Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBC as per the Government of Gujarat norms.
Duration: 1 Year but extendable for three years.
Salary Details: CADT/CAIML/CAD – Rs. 31,000 + HRA
The Selection process will be based on a written test or by an Interview process.
How to apply for IITRAM Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for JRF post by the Institute portal on or before 06 November 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- The application form includes certificates in support of educational qualification, school leaving certificate/birth certificate/Aadhar card, GATE/NET score card (if applicable) and caste certificate.
- Separate applications must be submitted for each position.