IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of JRF & Assistant Project Engineer in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Assistant Project Engineer, JRF|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,000/Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Venue Location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Venue Date||12 Nov to 7 Dec 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Assistant Project Engineer (Mechanical):
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Having exposure to electrical machines will be given preference.
Assistant Project Engineer (Electronics and Electrical):
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering (VLSI area Experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering (MTech in VLSI or related Experience preferred)
JRF (Chemistry): M.Sc. with Organic Chemistry Specialization
IIT Guwahati – Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Assistant Project Engineer (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Project Engineer (Electronics and Electrical) – 3 Posts
- JRF (Chemistry) – 1 Post
IIT Guwahati APE/JRF – Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the following venue address. Venue details are given below.
For more details: Click here
- Assistant Project Engineer(Mechanical): 15 Nov 2018 (Thursday) at 4 pm & 19 Nov 2018 (Monday) at 10 am.
- Assistant Project Engineer (Electronics and Electrical): 07 Dec 2018 (Friday) at 10 AM
- JRF (Chemistry): 12 Nov 2018 (Monday) at 2:00 PM
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati,
Guwahati – 781039,
Note: Advance copy of CV may be sent to the Principal Investigator.
Required Documents: Candidates have to appear in the Walk in Interview along with an application/CV on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., E-mail etc. and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview.