IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Research Associate – I/Project Fellow/Office Assistant post. There are 04 openings for this post. Candidates with an MA/M.Sc/PhD/Master’s Degree can apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job before the last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IIT Guwahati: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in Assam, India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India. IIT Guwahati has been ranked 7th in Engineering and Overall categories in NIRF India Rankings 2020, released on 11th June 2020.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023:
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023 for Research Associate/Project Fellow:
|Job Role||Research Associate/Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 28,980 – 56,710/-|
|Total Posts||03 Posts|
|Last date||25 November 2023|
|Online Interview Date||27 November 2023|
Project Title: “Bilingual experience in Heritage Language Speakers and its impact on cognitive control: creating a database from varying
socio-cultural background” at the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Guwahati
Research Associate – I:
- PhD in Linguistics, with a focus on experimental psycholinguistics.
- Atleast six (6) months of post PhD teaching OR research experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge of creating, running and analyzing experimental research is required.
- Candidates should also have demonstrable ability to write research articles (at least one (1) published research paper desirable).
Duration of Appointment: 10 months
- MA/MSc in Linguistics, Psychology, and Cognitive Science.
- Desirable: Experience in carrying out experimental research as well as fieldwork
Duration of Appointment: 6 months
- Research Associate – I: Rs. 56,710/- [including HRA & Medical]
- Project Fellow: Rs. 28,980/- [including HRA & Medical]
No.of.Vacancies: 3 posts
- Research Associate – I: 1 post
- Project Fellow: 2 posts
The selection process will be based on the Online Interview.
How to Apply For IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates must send an advance copy of their CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., email, etc., along with scanned copies of relevant documents through Email to the Principal Investigator on or before 25 November 2023 (11.00 AM)
For more details: Click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of Online Interview: 27 November 2023 (11.00 AM)
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023 for Office Assistant:
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Last date||21 November 2023|
- Post-graduation in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ University.
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record with 1st class in all degrees from HSLC onwards.
- Experience: 2 years experience in Office management in similar organizations and Experience of noting and drafting in Central/State/ Organizations / PSUs / University Research Institutions or Central / State Autonomous Bodies is mandatory.
- Desirable: Conversant with Central Government rules, including GFR, experience in purchase procedures and computer-based data entry
Salary: Rs.19500/- + 18% HRA.
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
Duration: 11 months
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Shortlisting will be based on qualifications and desirable experience, as mentioned above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
- The date and time for the interview of the shortlisted candidate will be informed via email.
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the given Google form link on or before 21 November 2023 (5.00 PM)
For more details: Click here
Google form: Click here.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
What all are the vacancies available at IIT Guwahati Recruitment?
At present, IIT Guwahati has vacancies for Research Associate - I/Office Assistant.
Who can apply IIT Guwahati Vacancies?
Candidates who completed MA/MSc/P.hD/Master's Degree are eligible to apply.
How to apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply for the job before the last date