IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Assistant Project Engineer & Project Manager. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Assistant Project Engineer & Project Manager|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,000/Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Venue Location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Venue Date||25 April 2019|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- B.E/B.tech with modelling capability in Hydrodynamic and Hydrological modelling and Valid GATE Score
- M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech without GATE/NET. Candidate having knowledge of Office Management/ Command in English/ GIS/Hydrology is preferred.
Assistant Project Engineer: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with knowledge of Mathematical Modelling
Project Manager: Graduate degree having knowledge of Experimental Hydraulics/ Watershed Management and with experience of managing large project involving field activities.
IIT Guwahati – Post wise vacancies: 4 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Project Engineer – 1 Post
- Project Manager – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.31,000/Month (With GATE Score) Rs.15,000/Month (Without GATE Score)
- Assistant Project Engineer: Rs.28,000/Month
- Project Manager: Rs.35,000/Month
IIT Guwahati JRF/APE/PM – Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now