IIMB Recruitment 2023: The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has announced notification for a Technical Assistant post on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of M.E/M.Tech/MA/MBA/MSW are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by postal on or before 28 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About IIMB: The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. Under the IIM Act of 2017. IIMB is an Institute of National Importance. IIMB has 113 full time faculty members, about 1200 students across various degree-granting programmes and nearly 5000 annual Executive Education participants. Our vision is to be a global, renowned academic institution fostering excellence in management, innovation and entrepreneurship for business, government and society. We have taken several steps to meet the vision set for IIMB. These include hiring high quality faculty, enhancing the quality of research, emphasizing internationalization, expanding our activities in the field of entrepreneurship, in both research and mentoring, scaling up in terms of student intake in all the programmes, deepening our engagement with the alumni, improving infrastructure, and improving administration and governance.
IIMB Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Job category||Karnataka Govt jobs|
|Total Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||As per the Institute’s norms|
|Last Date||28 November 2023|
- Post graduation in Engineering/ Economics/MBA /MSW
Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss coordination/research issues with other
- stakeholders/team members.
- Knowledge of sources of data and data collection methods
- Familiarity with statistical tools for data analysis and report generation
- Excellent excel skills is a must.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Proven research skills in any field of study
- Superior analytical skills with eye to details
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Assist in research projects and capacity building exercise.
- Work on primary/secondary data collection, GIS tools, statistical tools / MS Excel for data analysis.
- Assist in preparing draft reports and organizing training programs.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders
- Deliver periodic reports and presentations of findings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Purpose: The selected incumbent will assist in carrying out high quality empirical and applied research in rural drinking water and sanitation sector; thereby to facilitate in achieving ‘Har Ghar Jal’ mission
Salary: As per the Institute norms
No of vacancies: 1 post
Selection Process of IIMB Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
How to apply for IIMB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before 28 November 2023
For more details & Apply: Click here.