IIM Calcutta Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Assistant Manager on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by postal on or before 29 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IIM Calcutta Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs.45,000/- to Rs.55,000/-|
|Last Date||29 November 2023|
- Essential: Any Degree with at least 55% marks from a reputed university/institute.
- Desirable: Any Master’s degree/Post Graduate with at least 55% marks from a reputed university/institute.
- Experience: Minimum of 05 years of relevant work experience in educational institutions. Similar work experience in a management institute will be preferable.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Word, Access Excel, etc.).
- Good communication skills.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, articulate, demonstrate a pleasing personality and an impeccable integrity.
Tenure: This is a contractual position for an initial period of 03 (Three) years and is renewable after the completion of three years based on the performance and the Institute’s requirements. During the engagement, the Candidate may opt out of the service of the Institute or the Institute may terminate the engagement by giving 30 (Thirty) days written notice by either side.
Age Limit ( As on 29 November 2023 ): Preferably below 45 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBCs is applicable per Government of India norms.
Salary: Rs.45,000/- to Rs.55,000/- per month and other admissible benefits per Institute’s rules. The salary will be revised annually based on performance per the Institute’s policy/norms. The salary will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
- Coordinating with all program offices/academic departments/external stakeholders for faculty recruitment, promotion and other related activities.
- To manage communication with all offices, groups and external experts for IPC activities and reports.
- To assist in the preparation of meetings, reports and other IPC activities.
- Look after the data capture and analysis process for promotion, confirmation and faculty recruitment – carrying out all the paperwork for such activities.
- To oversee, support and facilitate all secretarial works.
- To interact with institute committees and staff for various institutional requirements.
- To prepare agenda papers.
- Preparation of minutes of the meetings of the IPC.
- Collating and compiling reports.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all reports.
- Any other jobs as assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
The selection process includes an Interview.
- Application fee of Rs.500/- only should be submitted in the form of a demand draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Calcutta” payable at Kolkata.
- For Online Bank Transfers, Bank Details may be found attached.
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates will not be required to submit the application fee.
How to apply for IIM Calcutta Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address on or before 29 November 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
- The candidates should superscribe the position they applied for at the top of the envelopes containing the application form.
Senior Administrative Officer (HR),
Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta,
D. H. Road,
P.O. – Joka,
Kolkata – 700 104.