IFSCA Recruitment 2020 – International Financial Sevices Centres Authority (IFSCA) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade A) – 10 posts. Candidates who appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination – 2019 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and qualification with Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible can send their filled application form through postal on or before 30 September 2020 up to 6 PM. Detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- India Government Mint Recruitment 2020 for Supervisor/Jr Office Asst
- NIPER Recruitment 2020 for Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions
- Indian Statistical Institute ISI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow
IFSCA Recruitment 2020 Details:
IFSCA Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Managers:
|Job Role||Assistant Managers (Officer Grade A)|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 September 2020|
For Assistant Managers:
Candidates who appeared in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 (Written & Interview) and having the following educational qualification:-
- Candidates should complete Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics / Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (information technology/ computer science)/ Masters in Computers Application/Information Technology, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ information technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with CA, CFA, CS, and ICWA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute
Age Limit: As per UPSC norms for Civil Services Examination, 2019
Category Wise Vacancies:
For Assistant Managers (Officer Grade A): 10 posts
- For SC – 01 post
- For OBC – 02 posts
- For UR – 06 posts
- For EWS – 01 post
Payscale: The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)- 46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
IFSCA Recruitment Selection Process Assistant Managers:
Shortlisting of candidates: The candidates will be shortlisted based on the consolidated final marks secured in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 (Written & Interview).
Interview: The shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview, which will be conducted by the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA).
Selection: IFSCA Rank list will be prepared based on the following criteria and offer of appointment will be issued as per the order of merit:
- 80% weightage for consolidated marks secured in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 combining Written and Interview conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- 20% weightage for interview of IFSCA
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft drawn in the name of IFSCA Fund payable at Gandhinagar
How to Apply IFSCA Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Managers?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the Demand Draft and all necessary documents should be sent by post to the following postal address on or before 30 September 2020 up to 6 PM.
Note – Cover superscribing the post applied for ‘IFSCA – application for the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)’
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Officer on Special Duty,
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA),
Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ,
GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355