ICRISAT Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Assistant- Resilient Farm & Food Systems – Program Office. There is 01 vacancy available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
ICRISAT Recruitment 2023 for Assistant:
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Last Date||24 August 2023|
- Candidates should have Minimum 10+2 educational qualification
- Have good driving skills with a =Two and four-wheeler with driving license
- Key Skills: Driving, logistic support, office cleaning
- Additional/Preferred Skills: Vehicle maintenance
- Experience: 1 – 5 yrs
- Preferred Industry Experience: One year
- Regular cleaning of offices; furniture, etc.
- Support in securing mails / items received from purchase on a regular basis
- Logistic support for meetings/trainings/workshops and visitors at RFFS
- Need based driving of vehicle for local transport
- Other daily routine logistic support to Program Director’s office
- Any other duties as may be necessary and required by the Program Director
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process includes interviews
- All applications will be acknowledged; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to apply for ICRISAT Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online with their latest Resume, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about their professional qualifications and work experience. The last date for the online application is on or before 24 September 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here.
Note: This is a contractual position for a period of 36 months.