Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ICF Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Clerk/Technicians in various disciplines. There are totally about 10 vacancies available in Sports Quota ( Open Advertisement ) for the year 2022 – 23. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th pass/Any degree are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode & Applications are invited from outstanding sportsperson. The detailed eligiblity and selection process are explained below.
Integral Coach Factory ICF:
The Integral Coach Factory was established in the year 1955 by the first prime minister of India Pt.Jawaharlal Nehru. The main function of ICF is to manufacture railway coaches in many types and variations for Indian Railway. The most appreciated coaches invented by ICF is self-propelled and special type coaches. More than 58544 coaches are invented /produced by Integral Coach Factory.
ICF Recruitment 2023 for Clerk/Technicians :
|Qualification||10th/12th pass/Any degree|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 1,900 – 2,800/-|
|Last Date||07 February 2023|
- Senior Clerk : Degree from recognized university.
- Junior Clerk : 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination.
- Technician Gr. III : 10th Std pass, the training period for such sports quota appointees will be 3 years, unless they possess ITI qualification in the relevant engineering trades, in which case it will be 6 months.
- Sportspersons must possess the minimum educational qualification as applicable to the post.
- Those selected as Senior Clerk/Junior Clerk are required to acquire proficiency in Typewriting of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi within a period of FOUR years from the date of appointment, else his/her appointment will be treated as provisional till such time that he/she passes the typing test.
Sports Eligibility :
- Represented the country in Olympic Games (Senior Category).
- Athletics : Medal winning performance in National Inter-State Senior Athletics Championships.
- Ball Badminton: Sports achievement conducted by Ball Badminton Federation of India.
- Kabaddi: Sportspersons should be 85 kg and below body weight at the time of attending the Trials and candidates weighing above 85 kg at the time of trails will not be allowed to participate in the trails.
- Powerlifting : Certificates issued by Indian Powerlifting Federation.
- Table Tennis : Sportspersons may be considered for recruitment on the basis of their current annual All India rankings.
- Volleyball : Participation and medal winning performance.
- All the championships should have been conducted under the aegis of recognized International / National / State Sports Federation and also recognized by Railway Sports Promotion Board (RSPB).
- For the norms mentioned above, only Senior National & Junior National Championships shall be taken into consideration.
- Rural meets, Festival meets & other similar tournaments shall not be considered.
Age Limit ( As on 01 July 2023 ) :
- 18-25 years.
- Candidates should born between 02 July 1998 and 01 July 2005.
- No age relaxation (Upper or Lower) shall be permissible for recruitment through open advertisement.
- Pay Level 2 : Rs 1,900/-
- Pay Level 5 : Rs 2,800/-
No.of.Vacancies : 10 Posts
- Powerlifting (Men) : 02 Posts ( Level 2 )
- Athletics (Men) : 01 Post ( Level 5 )
- Kabaddi (Men) : 01 Post ( Level 5 )
- Ball Badminton (Men) : 01 Post ( Level 5 )
- Table Tennis (Women) : 01 Post ( Level 5 )
- Volley Ball (Men) : 02 Posts ( Level 5 )
- Volley Ball (Women) : 02 Posts ( Level 5 )
Selection Process of ICF Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Trails/Interview.
- The eligible candidates will be called for document verification before trials.
- Only candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria will be subjected to the selection process.
- Selection will consist of Trial followed by a Personal Interview.
- Candidates are required to bring their original certificates when they are called for the selection process.
- Trials for the eligible candidates shall be conducted by a Trial Committee to assess the sports performance and suitability for ICF team as well as Indian Railways Team.
- For Game skill, physical fitness and coach’s observations during Trials : 40 Marks
- FIT candidate Candidate securing : 25 marks or more.
- NOT FIT Candidate : Candidate securing marks below 25.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination and found fit for the medical classification prescribed for the post.
Distribution of marks will be :
- For assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms : 50 Marks.
- For game skill, physical fitness and coach’s observation during Trials : 40 Marks.
- Educational Qualification : 10 Marks
- Total : 100 Marks
Application Fees :
- Fee of Rs 500/- for all candidates.
- Fee of Rs 250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes.
- Demand Draft / Indian Postal Orders should have been issued on or after the date of issue of this Employment Notification.
How to apply for ICF Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. Candidates should send (ordinary post only) their application form to the address latest by 07 February 2023 within 5.00 pm.
For more details : Click here
For Application Form : Click here
- In case, the candidates are found suitable and are appointed in the Railways they have to undergo training for the period prescribed for the particular post in which they will be offered appointment, in case training is necessary for the particular post.
- Candidates should write their name, full address at the space provided in the postal order.
Important Dates :
List of eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website on or before 03 March 2023.
Date & Time of Trails :
- Athletics (Men) : 08 March 2023 @ 08.00 hrs
- Kabaddi (Men) : 08 March 2023 @ 08.00 hrs
- Ball Badminton (Men) : 09 March 2023 @ 08.00 hrs
- Powerlifting (Men) : 09 March 2023 @ 08.00 hrs
- Table Tennis (Women) : 09 March 2023 @ 08.00 hrs
- Volley Ball (Men) : 10 March 2023 @ 08.00hrs
- Volley Ball (Women) : 10 March 2023 @ 08.00 hrs
Postal Address :
Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment,
Integral Coach Factory,
Chennai – 600 038.
For queries :
Candidates are strictly advised to contact phone numbers 044-26147708 and 044-26147703 only during office hours. Any violation will be viewed seriously.
ICF Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at ICF Recruitment?
Ans. At present ICF having vacancies for Clerk/Technicians
Q2.Who can apply ICF Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed 10th/12th/Any degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for ICF Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at (https://pbicf.in) website
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now