ICF Recruitment 2021 – Integral Coach Factory, Chennai invited an online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Contract Medical Practitioner /Staff Nurse/House Keeping Assistant – 39 posts. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/GNM/B.Sc/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on a merit basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://pbicf.in) website on or before 13 May 2021 at 17.30 Hrs. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Integral Coach Factory ICF:
The Integral Coach Factory was established in the year 1955 by the first prime minister of India Pt.Jawaharlal Nehru. The main function of ICF is to manufacture railway coaches in many types and variations for Indian Railway. The most appreciated coaches invented by ICF is self-propelled and special type coaches. More than 58544 coaches are invented /produced by Integral Coach Factory.
ICF Recruitment 2021: Integral Coach Factory
Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2021 for Contract Medical Practitioner /Staff Nurse/House Keeping Assistant:
|Job Role||Contract Medical Practitioner /Staff Nurse/House Keeping Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||13 May 2021|
Contract Medical Practitioner ( GDMO):
- MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council. Two years experience is desirable.
- Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Or B.Sc (Nursing).
House Keeping Assistant:
- 10th Std Passed
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021):
- Contract Medical Practitioner – up to 53 years
- Staff Nurse – 20 – 40 years
- House Keeping Assistant – 18 – 33 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 39 Posts
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs) – 05 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 13 Posts
- House Keeping Assistant – 21 Posts
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs) – Rs.75,000/-
- Staff Nurse – Rs.44,900/-
- House Keeping Assistant – Rs.18,000/-
ICF Recruitment Selection Process :
- Interview on Mobile/Telephone will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates. Shortlisted candidates are required to send scanned copies of the certificates to the e-mail/Whatsapp number only at the time of interview. Email/Whatsapp number will be communicated later.
How to apply ICF Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://pbicf.in) website on or before 13 May 2021 at 17.30 Hrs.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Integral Coach Factory for Sr/Jr Clerk & Technician:(Indoor Games) (Expired)
|Job Role||Sr/Jr Clerk & Technician (Sports Quota)|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||9 September 2019|
Integral Coach Factory Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Senior Clerk:
- Candidates should complete the degree from a recognized university.
For Junior Clerk:
- Candidates should pass 12th (+2 stage) or it’s equivalent examination.
For Technician Gr. III
- Candidates should pass 10th std, the training period for such sports quota appointees will be 3 years unless they possess ITI qualification in the relevant engineering trades, in which case it will be 6 months.
Note: Those selected as Senior Clerk/Junior Clerk are required to possess proficiency in
Typewriting of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi within a period of four years
from the date of appointment.
Age Limit(as on 23.09.2019): 18 to 25 years
Trials Games and Pay Scale:
- Chess (Men): Rs.29,200/-
- Table Tennis (Women): Rs.19,100/-
- Tennis (Men): Rs.19,100/-
Period of Reckoning Sports Achievement:
- The sports achievements shall be in the current / or immediate previous one financial
years and sportspersons shall be an active player.
- The sports achievements on or after 01.04.2018 shall only be considered for this recruitment.
- For the validity of sports achievement, the concluding day of the Championship/ event shall be taken into account
ICF Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on their performance during the Trials and Interview process
- Candidates are required to bring the original certificates when they called for the selection process
Scheme of Selection:
- Candidates who are found a FIT in the Trial only will be considered for the next stage
- In case of more than one sportsperson score the same marks, preference will
be given to the younger candidate to decide the merit.
|For Game skill, physical fitness & coach’s observations during Trials||40|
|FIT candidate||25 marks or more|
|NOT FIT Candidate||below 25|
For Final Selection:
|For assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms||50|
|For game skill, physical fitness and coach’s observation
- Selected candidates will have to undergo a medical examination and found fit for the medical classification prescribed for the post
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Persons with Disability(PWD), Minorities Women and Economic Backward Classes: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Through Demand Draft/ Indian-Postal Order drawn in favour of FA&CAO/ICF payable at Chennai.
How to apply for ICF Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and duly filled the application form along with the self-attested documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 9 September 2019.
Note: If a candidate is applying for more than one game, event, then he should submit
a separate application for each of the game
For more details & Application form: Click here
Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment,
Integral Coach Factory,
Chennai – 600 038.
Self-attested documents to submit:
- Proof of Educational Qualification.
- Proof of Technical Qualification/Typing qualification (if any).
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate /School Leaving Certificate (last studied).
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD certificate in the format as prescribed in the Central
The government order, if required.
- Department/Government service candidates must enclose a “No Objection
Certificate” from the employer.
- Necessary testimonials concerning the Sports activities up to the date of
- Certificates in a language other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an
attested translation in English/Hindi
ICF Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at ICF Recruitment?
Ans. At present ICF having vacancies for Contract Medical Practitioner /Staff Nurse/House Keeping Assistant - 39 posts
Q2.Who can apply ICF Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed MBBS/GNM/B.Sc/ 10th are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for ICF Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at (https://pbicf.in) website on or before 13 May 2021 (17.30 Hrs)