IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee for 4336 vacancies in various Banks. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment: Probationary Officers
|Job Role||Probationary officers/Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||7 August 2019|
|Last Date||28 August 2019|
Get Free Govt Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click here
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 28.8.2019.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 28.08.2019 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Age limit (As on 28.08.2019): 20 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Others as per Government rules.
IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment Total Vacancies: 4336 Posts
- Allahabad Bank – 500 Posts
- Andhra Bank – Nil
- Bank of Baroda – Nil
- Bank of India – 899 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra – 350 Posts
- Canara Bank – 500 Posts
- Central Bank of India – Nil
- Corporation Bank – 150 Posts
- Indian Bank – 493
- Indian Overseas Bank – Nil
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 300
- Punjab National Bank – Nil
- Punjab & Sind Bank-NR
- Syndicate Bank – NR
- UCO Bank – 500 Posts
- Union Bank of India -644 Posts
- United Bank of India – Nil
IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
The preliminary examination is conducted for 100 Marks for 1-hour time duration.
|Test||Number of Qns & Marks|
Online Main examination the duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|Test||Number of Qns||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to apply IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 7 August 2019 to 28 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 7 August 2019)
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2019:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019,19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2019
- Online Examination(Mains) – Main: 30.11.2019
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2020