IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee for 6432 vacancies in various Banks. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.So eligible candidates who not applied for this exam earlier can apply in online latest by 22 August 2022
IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment: Probationary Officers
|Job Role||Probationary officers/Management Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||6432 Posts+|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||2 August 2022|
|Last Date||22 August 2022|
Detailed Eligibility(As on 01.08.2022):
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 22.8.2022.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 22.08.22 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2022): 20 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Others as per Government rules.
IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment Total Vacancies: 6432 Posts+
- Bank of India-535 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra-Not Reported
- Canara Bank-2500 Posts
- Central Bank of India-Not Reported
- Indian Bank-Not Reported
- Indian Overseas Bank-Not Reported
- Punjab National Bank-500 Posts
- Punjab & Sind Bank-253 Posts
- UCO Bank-550 Posts
- Union Bank of India-2094 Posts
Not: Many Bank has not reported their count and all counts are indicative purposes only. So the count maybe increase.
IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
The preliminary examination is conducted for 100 Marks for 1-hour time duration.
|Test||Number of Qns & Marks|
Online Main examination the duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|Test||Number of Qns||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview.
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.(Intimation Charges Only)
- Rs. 850 /- for all others(Application Fees including Intimation Charges)
How to apply IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 2 August 2022 to 22 August 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2022:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 2 Aug to 22 Aug 2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 2 Aug to 22 Aug 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam(Mains) – November 2022
- Online Examination(Mains) – November 2022
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2023
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now