IBPS PO 2023 Recruitment for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee for 3,049 vacancies in various Banks. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below. So eligible candidates who have not applied for this exam earlier can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
|Job Role||Probationary officers/Management Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||3,049 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 52,000 – 55,000/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||01 August 2023|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
Age limit (As on 01 August 2023): 20 to 30 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 years
Total Vacancies: 3,049 Posts
- Bank of Baroda: NR
- Bank of India: 224 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra: NR
- Canara Bank: 500 Posts
- Central Bank of India: 2000 Posts
- Indian Bank: NR
- Indian Overseas Bank: NR
- Punjab National Bank: 200 Posts
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 125 Posts
- UCO Bank: NR
- Union Bank of India: NR
The selection process will be based on the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
- The preliminary examination is conducted for 100 Marks for a 1-hour time duration.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at the corrected score.
- Medium of Exam: English & Hindi.
|Test||Number of Qns & Marks|
Online Main examination & The duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|Test||Number of Qns||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of the Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MTXIII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
- Interviews will be conducted at select centers.
- The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from the authorized IBPS website.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP- PO/MT-XIII.
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- for all others.
How to apply for IBPS PO 2023 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by
21 August 2023. 28 August 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Corrigendum: Click here.
- After completing the procedure of applying online including payment of fees / intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system-generated online application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate, and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on IBPS authorized website from time to time.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 01.08.2023 to 21.08.2023
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online):
01.08.2023 to 21.08.202301.08.2023 to 28.08.2023
- The download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: September 2023
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: September 2023
- The download of call letters for Online examination preliminary: September 2023
- Online Examination Preliminary: September/ October 2023
- Result of Online exam Preliminary: October 2023
- Download of Call letter for Online exam Main: October/ November 2023
- Online Examination Main: November 2023
- Declaration of Result Main: December 2023
- Download of call letters for interview: January/ February 2024
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2024
- Provisional Allotment: April 2024