IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee for 1167 vacancies in various Banks. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.This Job application process already closed on 26 August 2020.But the authority re-opened the online application by releasing the supplementary notification.So eligible candidates who not applied for this exam earlier can apply in online latest by 11 November 2020
Eligible candidates also apply for,
IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment: Probationary Officers
|Job Role||Probationary officers/Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date|
Detailed Eligibility(As on 11.11.2020):
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 26.8.2020.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 26.08.20 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2020): 20 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Others as per Government rules.
IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment Total Vacancies: 4336 Posts
- Bank of Baroda-0
- Bank of India-734
- Bank of Maharashtra- Not Reported
- Canara Bank-Not Reported
- Central bank of India-0
- Indian Bank-Not Reported
- Indian Overseas Bank-0
- Punjab National Bank-Not Reported
- Punjab & Sind Bank-83
- UCO Bank-350
- Union Bank of India-Not Reported
Not: Many Bank has not reported their count and all counts are indicative purposes only. So the count maybe increase.
IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
The preliminary examination is conducted for 100 Marks for 1-hour time duration.
|Test||Number of Qns & Marks|
Online Main examination the duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|Test||Number of Qns||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to apply IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from
5 August 2020 to 26 August 2020 28 October to 11 November 2020.(Application Reopened)
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here(Application starts from 28 October 2020)
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2020:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 28.10.2020 to 11.11.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 28.10.2020 to 11.11.2020
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary:
October 2020updated later
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 5.1.2021 (or) 6.1.2021
- Download of Call letter for Online exam –
Main: November 2020updated later
- Online Examination(Mains) –
Main: 28.11.2020updated later
- Conduct of interview:
January/February 2021updated later