IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in various Banks.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment:
|Job Role||Probationary officers/Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5 September 2017|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 05.09.2017.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 05.09.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview
IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment Total Vacancies: 3562
- Allahabad Bank-235 Posts
- Andhra Bank -625 Posts
- Bank of Baroda-Nil
- Bank of India-200 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra-100 Posts
- Canara Bank-1350 Posts
- Central Bank of India-100 Posts
- Corporation Bank-100 Posts
- Dena Bank-NR
- IDBI Bank-Nil
- Indian Bank-NR
- Indian Overseas Bank-Nil
- Oriental Bank of Commerce-NR
- Punjab National Bank-NR
- Punjab & Sind Bank-Nil
- Syndicate Bank-Nil
- UCO Bank-530 Posts
- Union Bank of India-322 Posts
- United Bank of India-Nil
- Vijaya Bank -Nil
IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment Selection Process:
The preliminary examination is conducted for 100 Marks for 1-hour time duration.
|Test||Number of Questions||Marks|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination
|Test||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination for CWE PO/MT-VII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each nState/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue,time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to apply IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 16 August 2017 to 5 September 2017.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2017:
- Online Application opening date: 16 August 2017 to 05 September 2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 16 August 2017 to 05 September 2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training September 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 23 September 2017 to 29 September 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary September 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary 07 October 2017, 08 October 2017,14 October 2017 and 15 October 2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2017
- Online Examination – Main 26 November 2017
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2017
- Download of call letters for interview January 2018
- Conduct of interview January / February 2018
- Provisional Allotment April 2018