IBM Recruitment scheduled for the role of Technical Support Associate for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBM Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 to 2 years of experience with proven communication skills
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Ability to successfully troubleshoot and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
As a Technical Support Associate you would be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & Asia-Pac.
What you’ll do
The job will require you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users –
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
How to apply IBM Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here