IBM Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Technical Support Associate for any degree graduates at Bangalore/Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBM Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
- Graduate in any discipline (15 years + Education)
- 0 to 2 Years relevant technical experience.
- Fluency in English
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Open to work in shifts
- Ability to identify opportunity & implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
As a Technical Support Associate you would be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & Asia-Pac.
What you’ll do:
The job will require you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users –
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem on timely basis
How to apply IBM Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now