IBM Recruitment 2017 for scheduled to hire Project Trainee for MBA graduates at Multiple locations.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBM Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Project Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
- Candidates should possess a degree in MBA from any recognized university
- MBA with proven communication skills.
- Knowledge of excel.
- As a project trainee, you are expected to have a clear understanding of IBMs’ business and be able to devise, implement and support programs and policies around above areas that meet business needs.
- Maintain a tracker of all referrals
- Call and conduct HR Screening
- Send out interview invites to Candidates
- Co-ordinate for Interviews
- Counsel Candidates who are rejects
- Provide feedback when requested
- To ensure that Candidates are not waiting for a long time
- To ensure the Interviews pending are closed
- To maintain up-to-date tracker
- Ready to work on Weekends
How we’ll help you grow?
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
How to Apply IBM Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link as soon as possible.
IBM Recruitment Online Application: Click here