HURL Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) invites online application from the eligible candidates for recruitment of Fresh Engineers through GATE – 2019 for 90 vacancies in various discipline. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech with valid GATE score in 2019 are eligible to apply for this Engineers job. The selection process is based on the GATE-2019 score, Behavioural Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at HURL careers website (www.hurl.net.in) on or 15 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- BIS Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Technical Asst
- NESAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Project Assistant
- HPTDC Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer
HURL Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Location||Gorakhpur/ Barauni/ Sindri|
|Application Starting Date||28 February 2020|
|Last Date||15 March 2020|
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in the following respective discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute
- The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines should have appeared in GATE-2019 in the same discipline.
- Only GATE-2019 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in HURL. Score from GATE-2018 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
Disciplines & GATE-2019 Paper:
|Discipline||Corresponding GATE-2019 Paper & Code|
|Chemical Engineer||Chemical Engineering (CH)|
|Mechanical Engineer||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics
|Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|Instrumentation Engg/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/
Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Control & Instrumentation
|Instrumentation Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering (IN/EC)|
Upper age limit (as on 15.03.2020): 28 years
Discipline Wise Vacancies: Total – 90 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 38 posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 25 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 15 posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 12 posts
Service Agreement Bond – At least three years
HURL Recruitment Selection Process for Fresh Engineers:
- On the basis of GATE-2019 score, the candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process comprising of Behavioural Test, Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT), Personal Interaction (PI) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skills etc.
- Final merit will be prepared based on GATE-2019 score and scores obtained by the candidates in Behavioural Test, Group Discussion (GD)/ Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) taken together. Merit will be prepared discipline-wise.
How to apply HURL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for this position online at HURL careers website (www.hurl.net.in) on or before 15 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Start date of online registration: 28.02.2020
- Last date of online registration: 15.03.2020
- Cut-off date for calculating age: 15.03.2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now