HP Off Campus Drive Scheduled for Technical support Consultant for B.E/B.Tech for 2016/2017 Batch.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HP Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Technical support Consultant|
|Year of Passing||2016/2017 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 2.52 LPA|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from recognized university
- No % cutoff, All students are eligible.
- Backlogs: No Current Back Logs Allowed.
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system
- Providing excellent customer service support to customers during every single interaction
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences and adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence and providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
HP Off Campus Selection process:
- Group Discussion
- Soft Skill Interview
- Technical Interview
- Operations Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply HP Off Campus Drive?
All Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link.Venue details will be send to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
To Apply: Click here
Cambridge Institute of Technology,
SR Layout, Chikkabasavanapura,
Krishnarajapura, Bengaluru – 560036