HP Off Campus Drive Scheduled for Technical support Consultant for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from 2017 Batch.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HP Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Technical support Consultant|
|Year of Passing||2017 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 2.52 LPA|
- Candidates from B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr.
- Candidate should have excellent Communication Skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work in all Shifts (including night shift)
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system
- Providing excellent customer service support to customers during every single interaction
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences and adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence and providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
HP Off Campus Selection process:
- Group Discussion
- Soft Skill Interview
- Technical Interview
- Operations Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply HP Off Campus Drive?
All Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link.Venue details will be send to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here