HP Off Campus Drive Scheduled for Technical Solutions Rep for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HP Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Technical Solutions Rep|
|Year of Passing||2017|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- High school education or Equivalent. To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general experience, or equivalent college level education.
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
How to Apply HP Off Campus Drive?
All Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link.Venue details will be send to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
To Apply: Click here