HP Off Campus Drive 2020 – HP scheduled to hire for the role of Java Software Developer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/MCA – 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NCR Corporation Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineers
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
HP Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Java Software Developer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/MCA|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience: 0-1 Year experience
- Batch – 2020 only
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Software development experience (i.e. internship, co-op, or other work or academic project experience).
- Software development experience with Java or C, C++ or related language
- Must have knowledge of Java, good to have experience with UNIX, Linux Windows
- Knowledge of Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test-Driven Development Methodologies.
- Develop, review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system
- Update release notes by documenting new features, fixes, and notable setup or configuration.
- Monitor builds and collaborating with DevOps and test team members to resolve build issues.
- Troubleshooting deployment issues in conjunction with DevOps and test team members
How to Apply HP Off Campus Drive 2020 for Java Software Developer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here