Honeywell Recruitment for the post of Customer Service Representative at Across India.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Honeywell Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent, or High school diploma with significant relevant experience.
- A knowledge of principles and best practices in (customer service)
- Good team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to learn quickly
- Experience with SAP, Customer Portals, Oracle, Excel, integrated reporting systems
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met.
- You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA’s.
- You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues.
- You will process orders including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
- You will act as a change agent and look for ways to improve Customer Care processes.
How to apply Honeywell Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To apply: Click here