Honeywell Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Intern vacancies for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Honeywell Recruitment 2019 Details:
- Enrolled in a Bachelors Degree Program
- Degree in engineering or other related field
- Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Demonstrated experience with design tools appropriate for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Demonstrated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
- Demonstrated extra-curricular/leadership experience.
- Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team.
- You will collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who’s expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
How to apply Honeywell Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now