Honeywell Recruitment for the post of Engineers at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Honeywell Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Should hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or an appropriate discipline and have expertise/experience in test engineering.
- Should have 0-2 yrs of relevant work experience.
- Basic understanding of test hardware and software design
- Knowledge of ATEs (Automated Test Equipment) and Interface Test Adapter/Cable harness design; includes mechanical and electrical.
- Basic understanding of functional testing of an electronic product / PCB / PBAs
- Experienced in circuit analysis and hands on experience in simulation tools like SABER or Circuit Maker or PSPICE.
- Basic understanding of Instruments and their usage (Measuring & Sourcing instruments)
- Basic understanding of C, C++, LabVIEW or LabWindows/CVI programming.
- Basic knowledge in Electronic Components, connectors, switching methods and test adapter design.
- Understand the product requirements / design implementation and define the test scenarios
- Capable to design the test hardware as per test requirements
- Ensure all hardware drawings and requirement/design documents are thoroughly reviewed before sending it to customers/partners.
- Assist test development with diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of production issues.
- Develops ways to improve test method and processes that provides the highest test coverage resulting in increased yield.
- Position also requires working on multiple projects/programs concurrently in a fast paced environment.
- Requires technical ownership on assigned projects.
- Should be able to resolve the problem on his/her own, with very limited support from Lead.
How to apply Honeywell Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by the following link.
To apply: Click here