Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 for the post of Junior Engineers.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||10 July 2017|
- B.Tech. in Engineering/ Bachelor in Engineering from any recognized University approved by the University Grants Commission and from All India Council for Technical Education or Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineering Civil) or passed three years National Certificate (Theoretical) course in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or any other institution recognized by the Haryana Govt.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education.
Age Limit: 17 yrs to 45 yrs (The applicant should born on or before 30.06.2000 and on or after 01.07.1972)
Total Vacancies: 400
- Junior Engineer (Civil) 360
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) 28
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) 12
How to apply Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 10th July 2017, 05:00 PM[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
To Apply: Click here
Start Date of Online Application 20th June 2017, 09:00 AM
Closing date for submission of Online Application 10th July 2017, 05:00 PM
Closing date for deposit of fee through E-Challan 12th July 2017