HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Associate Engineer for 2020 batch Engineering graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2019:
HARMAN Off Campus Drive for Associate Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
|Venue Date||16 November 2019|
|Last Date||12 November 2019|
- 2020 batch BTech(CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C, Electrical)
- Good academics (7 CGPA / 70% or above in 10/12/UG/PG)
- Good pH score
- Engage in product design working together with global professionals, to bring ideas/ customer requirements into reality
- Implement and unit-test the design using programming languages such as C, C++ (and in some areas Java, or other emergent languages)
- Maintain good coding practice, documentation hygiene through demonstrated readable/understandable code/comments.
- Overall, professionally develop solutions/work products, through established software development practices prevalent in the Industry (such as AGILE/ SAFE software development model)
- Interface/ Interact with teams across departments/locations for realizing the work products, provide updates and ideate
- Be a part of Harman’s innovation journey in terms of generating new ideas for the products we work on, create invention disclosures and patents
- Perform tests on the realized implementations (Create test cases, test scripts and automate the tests on real hardware)
Compensation and Other Details:
- CTC – Rs. 6 LPA (all fixed, does NOT include RSU, joining bonus, variable etc)
BOND – None
- The post offered is applicable across all of the HARMAN divisions – Connected Car, Lifestyle and Professional.
- The successful applicant will work in one of these divisions.
How to Apply for HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online on or before 12 November 2019 and attend the drive on 16 November 2019 at Bangalore.
Note: The drive date is tentative and may change. The same will be communicated to the candidates.
To Apply: Click here