HAL Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Fitter and Security Guard. There are 17 vacancies are to be filled for this jobs. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply on or before 06 December 2020. The age limit of the candidates should be 28 years. The selection process will be based on written test. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
HAL Recruitment 2020 Details:
HAL Recruitment 2020 for Fitter/Security Guard:
|Job Role||Fitter/Security Guard|
|Last Date||06 December 2020|
- Candidate should possess regular / full-Time ITI + NAC / NCTVT course after 10th Std. from the recognized Technical Board on or before 01/08/2020.
- The cut off percentage of marks to be scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. ITI & NAC / NCTVT in the Fitter trade / discipline is UR/OBC – 60% & above ,SC/ST/PWBD – 50% & above.
For Airframe Fitter:
- Candidate should possess Diploma in Engineering (full time & regular in the Mechanical Discipline) by passing the prescribed Test (Trade & Written) and the Certificate should have been issued by the concerned Board of Technical Education / Institute, if the qualification was acquired before joining the IAF. In case of Diploma in Engineering in the relevant trade awarded by Indian Air Force.
- Experience: Minimum 3 (Three) years of working experience in serving Aircraft after acquiring the Diploma qualification with preferable experience in Jaguar/Mirage/SU-30/ MiG/ LCA Series Aircraft.
For Security Guard:
- Candidate should possess PUC/Intermediate or SSLC + 3 years of Ex-servicemen (Combatant) experience (knowledge and hands on experience in operating computer preferred + possessing Driving license to drive two wheeler/ four wheeler desirable).
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2020):
For General – 28 Years
Upper Age Relaxation:
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PH candidates .
- Fitter – 12 Posts
- Airframe Fitter – 4 Posts
- Security Guard – 1 Post
Salary (as per pay scale): Rs.43,772-47,790/month
HAL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be done through written test, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination. Company reserves the right to decide the cut-off percentage for calling candidates for Written Test, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination.
- The cut-off percentage of marks for SC/ST & PWBD candidates cannot be less than 50% and for UR/OBC candidates not less than 60%, in the Qualifying Examination. This cut-off percentage of marks is not applicable for Ex-servicemen.
- For Security Guard, candidates whose names are sponsored by Sainik Board and who have applied online based on the initial screening will only be considered for Physical Test.
- The Written Test will be held in Bangalore. The date and time of the Written Test will be intimated to the shortlisted eligible candidates by email / HAL website.
- The Written Test will be of 2 1/2 hours duration. The test will be in 3 parts, comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part-I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness, Part-II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning. Part-III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned Discipline. Each question carries 1 mark each and there is no negative Mark.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2020 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through HAL website (www.hal-india.co.in) with required documentations on or before 06 December 2020. On submission and acceptance of the application, system will generate the Registration / Acknowledgement form along with the application reference number allotted, which will be used for future reference.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
HAL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice Trainee: (Expired)
|Job Role||Apprentice Trainee|
|Last Date||12 November 2020|
- Pass in SSC or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 60% for General/OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Economically Poor candidates of Karnataka state (Candidate name should appear in the BPL/Anthyodaya Ration card)
Upper Age limit (as on01.11.2020):
- 15-18 Years
- CNC Programmer cum Operator
- Computer Operator
- Programming Assistant
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form at the HAL website (www.hal-india.co.in) forward their duly filled application in the prescribed format along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 12 November 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Technical Training Institute (TTI)
Suranjandas Road, Vimanapura Post
Bangalore – 560 017