HAL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) invites application for the role of Apprentice and Technician (Fitter) at Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), Bangalore for the various disciplines. The HAL requires diploma candidates in the year of 2017, 2018 and 2019 for Apprentice role and ITI candidates for Technician Role. technician role is scheduled for the candidates who are visually handicapped. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr. R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
HAL Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Last date|
HAL Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice:
|Training Period||One year|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||10 August 2019|
- Candidate should possess a Diploma in respective disciplines provisional diploma certificate from a recognized board of technical education in India.
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible.
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more year are not eligible.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
Note: Candidate must be an Indian National.
Respective disciplines in Diploma will be any of the following:-
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now