HAL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Job notifications for 828 Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, Technician (Vocational) Apprentices, Diploma Trainee in various Divisions of HAL. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HAL Recruitment 2019 Details:
List of Current Openings @ Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Diploma Trainee||2||HAL DT|
HAL Recruitment for Diploma Trainee:
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee|
|Last Date||27 May 2019|
- Candidates Should possess Regular/Full Time Diploma in Engineering (Electronics and Communications) in the Recognised University/Institution before 31.03.2019.
- Candidates should not have any active backlog papers at the time of the Selection.
Candidates should have obtained a minimum 60% Marks in the aggregate, of all Semesters/ Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings/Gradations in the qualifying examinations.
- Candidates possessing Part time/ Correspondence /Distance Education/E-learning will not be eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 31.03.2019): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per govt policy.
HAL Recruitment – Trainee Selection Process:
The selection will be done through Written Test
How to apply HAL Recruitment 2019 for Diploma Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online or before 27 May 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now