HAL Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) invites application for the role of Assistant (Clerical) with only 2 vacancies for SC Ex-Serviceman on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of MA/M.Sc/M.Com are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on written test/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 18 February 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
HAL Recruitment 2020 Details:
HAL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant (Clerical):
|Job Role||Assistant (Clerical)|
|Total Vacancies||2 SC (Ex-Servicemen)|
|Job Location||Korwa (U.P)|
|Last Date||18 February 2020|
- Full time MA/M.Sc./M.Com(2 years after 10+2+3) or Equivalent i.e. Equivalent Service
Trades / Certificates/Qualifications in the Army/Air force/ Navy.
- Candidates should also possess relevant Professional Certificate in Typing, Stenography
and PC Operations etc. (Minimum of 3 months duration).
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 33 years (i.e. 28 years + 5 years relaxation for SC/ST)
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PwD: 10 years
- The maximum age with all the relaxations should not exceed 56 years as on 01.01.2020.
HAL Assistant (Clerical) Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the written test/interview.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant (Clerical)?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form at the HAL website (www.hal-india.co.in) forward their duly filled application, strictly in the prescribed format along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 18 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Soar To Great Heights With Hal Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Avionics Division,
Korwa, Amethi (UP) -227412
HAL Recruitment 2019 for Non-Executive Cadre:(Expired)
|Job Role||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||20 November 2019|
For Staff Nurse:
- Candidates should complete PUC with a full-time diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country
- Candidates should complete PUC(PCB) with a full-time diploma in Pharmacy (2 years) from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.10.2019):
- UR- 28 years
- OBC- 31 years
- 5 years in respect of SC/ST
- 3 years in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years to PWD candidates
- Staff Nurse: 2 Posts (2-OBC)
- Pharmacist: 2 Posts (1-UR, 1-PWD)
HAL Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening will be selected only through
- Candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for document verification in the order of merit
Written exam minimum cut off percentage of marks:
- PWD – 50% & above
- UR/OBC – 60% & above
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Note: No application fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Mode of Payment: The application fee is to be paid online through RTGS. The details for RTGS payment are detailed below:
Bank Account Name – HAL HOSPITAL
Bank Name – State Bank of India
Branch Name – HAL Branch, Bangalore
Bank Account No – 10918220668
IFSC Code – SBIN0001114
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 20 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here