HAL Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) invites online application for the role of Diploma Technicians in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at HAL careers website (www.hal-india.co.in) on or before 30 June 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 for Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant
- NIO Recruitment 2020 for Technical Assistant
HAL Recruitment 2020 Details:
HAL Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Apprenticeship Training:
|Job Role||Diploma Technician|
|Last Date||30 June 2020|
- Candidates should complete the Diploma/ Provisional Diploma Certificate in the respective disciplines from a recognized board of Technical Education in India
- Aeronautical / Aerospace
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
- Metallurgy & Material Science
- Mechanical / Industrial / Industrial Production
- Computer /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science / Information Science / Information
- Technology Electrical & Communication/ Avionics / Electronics & Tele-Communication/ Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation / Tele-Communication
- Candidates who have completed 3-Years after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible. (calculated from the Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Diploma Certificate/ Diploma Certificate)
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- The marks obtained in Diploma in all the Semesters must be mentioned clearly.
HAL Recruitment Selection Process for Diploma Technicians:
- Selection will be based on the basis of merit, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates shall indicate the aggregate per cent of marks scored in all semesters.
- Statutory reservation in the selection of candidates will be as per Govt. norms.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the HAL Web portal, SMS Alert and TTI notice board
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Technicians?
All interested and eligible candidates first register themself in the apprenticeship portal at (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and then apply for this position online at HAL careers website (www.hal-india.co.in) on or before 30 June 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Apprenticeship Portal: Click here
HAL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant (Clerical):(Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant (Clerical)|
|Total Vacancies||2 SC (Ex-Servicemen)|
|Job Location||Korwa (U.P)|
|Last Date||18 February 2020|
- Full time MA/M.Sc./M.Com(2 years after 10+2+3) or Equivalent i.e. Equivalent Service
Trades / Certificates/Qualifications in the Army/Air force/ Navy.
- Candidates should also possess relevant Professional Certificate in Typing, Stenography
and PC Operations etc. (Minimum of 3 months duration).
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 33 years (i.e. 28 years + 5 years relaxation for SC/ST)
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PwD: 10 years
- The maximum age with all the relaxations should not exceed 56 years as on 01.01.2020.
HAL Assistant (Clerical) Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the written test/interview.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant (Clerical)?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form at the HAL website (www.hal-india.co.in) forward their duly filled application, strictly in the prescribed format along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 18 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Soar To Great Heights With Hal Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Avionics Division,
Korwa, Amethi (UP) -227412