HAL Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) invites online application for the role of Diploma Technicians with 12 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at HAL careers website (www.hal-india.co.in) on or before 23 March 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- CIPET Recruitment 2020 for Technical & Non-Technical Positions
- GRSE Recruitment 2020 for HR Trainees/Apprentice/Supervisor/Journeyman
HAL Recruitment 2020 Details:
HAL Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Technicians:
|Job Role||Diploma Technicians|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Last Date||23 March 2020|
- Candidates should complete full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production/ Aeronautica/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication disciplines from a recognised Institution / State Board of Technical Education
- Aggregate mark of all Semesters for Gen/EWS/OBC 60% & above and for SC/ST 50% & above
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 28 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Mechanical – 07 posts
- Electrical – 03 posts
- Electronics – 02 posts
HAL Recruitment Selection Process for Diploma Technicians:
- Selection will be done through Written Test
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Written Test, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination i.e. Diploma in Engineering.
Scheme of written test:
- The test will be in three parts, comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness,
- Part-II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning.
- Part-III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned Trade.
- Written Test will be of 2 ½ hours duration.
- Each question carries one mark each and there is no negative Mark.
Test Location: Written Test will be held at Bangalore.
Written test cut off percentage of marks:
- For SC/ST candidates: Cannot be less than 50%
- For all other candidates: Not less than 60%
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Technicians?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at HAL careers website (www.hal-india.co.in) on or before 23 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
HAL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant (Clerical):(Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant (Clerical)|
|Total Vacancies||2 SC (Ex-Servicemen)|
|Job Location||Korwa (U.P)|
|Last Date||18 February 2020|
- Full time MA/M.Sc./M.Com(2 years after 10+2+3) or Equivalent i.e. Equivalent Service
Trades / Certificates/Qualifications in the Army/Air force/ Navy.
- Candidates should also possess relevant Professional Certificate in Typing, Stenography
and PC Operations etc. (Minimum of 3 months duration).
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 33 years (i.e. 28 years + 5 years relaxation for SC/ST)
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PwD: 10 years
- The maximum age with all the relaxations should not exceed 56 years as on 01.01.2020.
HAL Assistant (Clerical) Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the written test/interview.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant (Clerical)?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form at the HAL website (www.hal-india.co.in) forward their duly filled application, strictly in the prescribed format along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 18 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Soar To Great Heights With Hal Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Avionics Division,
Korwa, Amethi (UP) -227412