HAL Recruitment 2018 – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Job notification for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices and ITI Apprenticeship.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HAL Recruitment 2018 Details:
HAL Recruitment for Apprentice at Kanpur:
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice|
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job location||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Last date||15 January 2018|
- Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in relevant disciplines.
- Candidates should possess a Diploma in relevant disciplines.
- Only 2015, 2016 and 2017 pass outs are eligible for apprenticeship.
- Candidates who have already undergone/undergoing apprenticeship Training are not eligible to apply.
Age limit(As on 1.1.2018): Below 27 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
HAL Recruitment Selection procedure:
The selection process will be compiled based on merit and reservations as per the guidelines of Government of India.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 15 January 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Technical Training Institute,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Transport Aircraft Division,
Post – Chakeri,
Kanpur – 208008
HAL Recruitment for Apprentice at Bangalore:
|Total posts||Not Disclosed|
Educational Qualification: Pass in SSLC or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 60%.
Note: Economically Poor candidates of Karnataka state. (Candidate name should appear in the BPL/Anthyodaya Ration card)
Age limit(As on 01.12.2017): 15-18 years
Duration of Training: Two Years
- Free Training/Education
- Stipend (Minimum Rs.5,500/-) and Allowances
- Welfare facilities
The selection process is based on aptitude test/Assessment.
How to apply HAL Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates neatly typed application form in an A4 size paper along with copies of SSLC Marks card, BPL/Anthyodaya Ration card, and two recent passport size photos are sent to the following postal address on or before
30 December 2017. 15 January 2018 [Last date extended]
For more details & Application Form: Click here
TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED
- Last date for receiving applications at TTI is 15.1.2018
- Shortlisted candidates list for aptitude test/Assessment will be announced in HAL website on 25.1.2018
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Aptitude test/Assessment at TTI on 11.2.2018