H-Town Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – H-Town Technologies scheduled to hire Freshers Full-Stack Developer for B.E/B.Tech – 2018/2019/2020/2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Full-Stack Developer|
|Online Test Last Date||6 December 2020|
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Year of Passing: 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018
- 70% or above in Graduation and 65% or above in 10th and 12th
- Arrears or Backlogs: No backlogs allowed
Other Important Criteria:
- There should be no Backlogs at the time of Selection Process.
- The education gap should be of maximum 1 year, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Candidates who have participated in any H-Town Technologies interview process in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- The candidates must not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand development requirements from Product Owner
- Work with UI/UX designer for finalizing user interface features
- Develop highly responsive user interface
- Develop back end APIs Develop front end and back end keeping in mind overall product performance
- Ensure cross platform development for websites and optimization for mobile apps
- Ensure perfect responsiveness
- Meet technical as well as functional product needs
- Clearly demonstrate development done to end users
- Formulate proof of concept for given technical problems and demonstrate its solution
- Estimation and timely completion of given responsibilities
How to Apply for H-Town Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this online test by the following link and attend the test on 6 December 2020.
To Apply & Take Test: Click here