Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 notifications for 6,189 vacancies of Constables & Jail Sepoy for Male & Female candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Constables & Jail Sepoy|
|Last Date||7 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: Passed Class 12th (Higher Secondary Examination passed) or its equivalent.
|Male (General, OBC)||165 cm||50 kg||79 cm – 84 cm|
|Male (ST,SC)||162 cm||50 kg||79 cm|
|Female (General, OBC)||155 cm||40 kg||Not Applicable|
|Female (ST,SC)||150 cm||40kg||Not Applicable|
Age Limit: 18 to 33 years (Relaxations as per Govt rules)
List of vacancies: 6189 Posts
- Unarmed Constable- Lokrakshak (Male) – 225 Posts
- Unarmed Constable- Lokrakshak (Female) – 111 Posts
- Armed Constable- Lokrakshak (Male) – 3551 Posts
- Armed Constable- Lokrakshak (Female) – 1748 Posts
- Jail Sepoy (Male) – 95 Posts
- Jail Sepoy (Female/ Matron) – 55 Posts
Gujarat Police Constable Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on Physical Test, Written Test, Medical Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/- (No fee for SC/ST, Socially and EX-Serviceman candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 7 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 August 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 7 September 2018