Grindan IT Consultancy Services scheduled Off Campus Drive for 2017/2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process of Grindan Off Campus Drive details will be given below.
Grindan Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Trivandrum (Kerala)|
|Venue Date||14 April 2018|
- 2017/2018 BE / B Tech[CS]
- 60% or CGPA 6 in Final Degree[Till now & at joining time for 2018]
- Outside Kerala students are also eligible
- No Current arrears
- Candidate should have good Communication skills
- Need to undergo training in advanced technologies like Mobile Computing, Cloud Computing, Middle Ware Technologies, Graphical applications, etc.
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
- Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements(such as urgent customer problems).
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Written Test.
- Technical (algorithms) with the total of 20 questions.
- Total duration of test is 3 hours. All the questions will be descriptive
- Based on result of Written Test Face to Face Interview will be done after 1 Month.
- Successful candidates will be invited to receive offer letters.
How to apply Grindan Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 14 April 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 14th April 2018 (Saturday)
Muthoot Institute of Science & Technology,
Varikoli, Thirpunithura-Muvattupuzha Highway,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now