GKN Recruitment 2019 scheduled for role of Graduate Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
GKN Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
- BE/B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/ Aerospace/Production/Industrial Engineering, from reputed institutes/universities.
- Fundamental understanding about the manufacturing engineering and processes.
- Awareness of APQP, PPAP, FAI, and Problem solving process is an added advantage.
- Strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Basic CAD software skills in CATIA or NX
- Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at various other GKN locations.
- Good skills with MS Word, Excel and MS PowerPoint
Engineers with strong fundamentals in the field of solid mechanics, finite element method, fatigue and fracture. The GET at GKN Aerospace India will belong to the organization in India and report to the product managers supporting either Aero-engines or Aero-structures business within GAI.
How to apply GKN Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here