Finastra Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Associate Software Engineer for Engineering/MCA graduates at Trivandrum Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Finastra Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Trivandrum (Kerala)|
- B Tech/ MCA with 1-3 years of Work experience in MS SQL Server, C# .Net
- Effective technical and analytical skills. Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of varied scope and complexity.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and show initiative and judgment.
- Effective time management skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications & the Internet.
- Analyzes, codes, configures, tests and debugs application and conversion programs, scripts, modules and stored procedures, consistent with department standards.
- Performs updates to programs, scripts, source code and process changes for conversion.
- Ensure client satisfaction by responding to requests for assistance. Investigate, troubleshoot, or escalate issues as required.
- Readiness to learn and adapt to varied technical tasks pertaining to multiple Finastra Core solutions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
How to apply for Finastra Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here