Finastra Recruitment 2023 – Finastra is scheduled to hire for the role of Intern for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Finastra Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Computer Science Engineering with minimum CGPA 7 (Pass out not before 2022).
- Excellent Programming skills ( Java & or Python)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Automation Framework is an added advantage
- Passion for Testing.
Responsibilities & Deliverables: Your deliverables as an Associate Quality Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against QA engineering goals
- Perform Manual testing and Automated Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain Automation test scripts part of CI/CD process and Release process.
- Setup and maintain Test environments.
- Perform non-functional testing as per the project requirements.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
What will you Contribute?
- Reporting to the Test Manager, the Associate Quality Engineer will work closely with development and product teams to understand the functional and other non-functional requirements on projects.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, approachable, dependable, and reliable with good business sense and judgment.
- This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple concurrent automation and performance testing projects.
How to Apply for Finastra Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.