FICO Recruitment 2020 – FICO scheduled to hire Software Engineering – Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Magnitude Software Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
- Qualitykiosk Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Test Engineer
|Job Role||Software Engineering – Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- Strong knowledge of JAVA programming.
- Hands-on experience with Linux operating system
- Exposure to cloud computing, virtualization technologies, and big data
- Proficient with object-oriented design techniques and software design patterns
- Knowledge of development and deployment of software solutions within Software
- Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Ability to learn and leverage new technologies including AWS, cloud, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Kafka.
- Demonstrate deep problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well as part of geographically diverse teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
How to Apply for FICO Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now