Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2020 – Collins Aerospace scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate/Associate Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Groupon Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer
- DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 for Associate Database Administrator
Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate/Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Experience working in avionics software development/verification & certification for FMS domain at least 2 years
- Experience on Python, Ada scripting languages
- Ability to work and meet stringent project deadlines.
- Expertise with Configuration Management and Change Control Process.
- Expertise in DO178B/C certification process (at least DAL-B).
- Experience in self handling of small work packages.
- Experience in working on High Level testing activities.
- Have diversified knowledge of standards/procedures to meet customer requirements.
- Drive building of robust competencies around the functional areas and implement it
- Strong sense of personal responsibility in accomplishing the organization’s goals within the deadline
- Self-directed and quick learner.
- Basic domain knowledge of systems in FMS.
- Analyze, design of tests and able to work independently on test cases and test scripts development.
- Ensures compliance with Do178B development processes and standard work requirements.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining
- Responsible for independent execution of his day to day operations.
How to Apply Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here