Excelsoft Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Trainee Software Engineer at Mysore and Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Excelsoft Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc/MCA|
|Batch||2018 & 2019|
|Job Location||Mysore & Hyderabad|
- B.E(CS/IS/E&C) / B.Tech /M.Tech(CS/IS/E&C) / MCA / MSc(CS/IS/E&C)
- 2018 and 2019 batch only
- The aggregate of 65% or 7 CGPA
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
- You are required to develop HTML pages with necessary CSS and validation scripts.
- Understand code and update UI related issues.
- Unit testing of the components which are developed.
- You are required to understand the documents and process being followed with respect to development activities.
- You will document the pseudo-code as applicable w.r.t the templates.
- You are required to be adaptable to the changing technologies.
- Basic understanding of programming language such as C, C++/JAVA
- Basic understanding of programming environment such as Visual Studio.NET with ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET as the coding language
- Good knowledge in logic building
- Good knowledge of web-based application development (client-server architecture)
How to apply for Excelsoft Off-Campus 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive by the following link as soon as possible. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here