Equifax Recruitment 2023 – Equifax is scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee – Data Scientist for B.E/B.Tech at Mumbai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Equifax Recruitment 2023 for Trainee – Data Scientist:
|Job Role||Trainee – Data Scientist|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education Qualification: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in relevant fields
What experience you need:
- 0 to 1 year experience in handling BFSI analytics/implementing models/Big data/Cloud solution architect
- Good knowledge of SAS, SQL, Python, R.
- Understanding of Retail banking products.
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Adaptability to work in project-based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
- Should be a team player.
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Self-starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau based Analytics capabilities and use the new age technology to implement those solutions.
- Expected to demonstrate independence in execution, results interpretation and presentation, and the production of documentation strong enough to evidence a sound challenge to both internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of credit bureau, housing and/or demographic data is a plus. Manipulate large amounts of data and integrate diverse data sources into solutions.
- Contribute to Building the BFSI Analytics practice through on- going identification of new opportunities
- Understanding of key business and risk KPI’s for retail banking products, drawing insights from bureau datasets
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines
What could set you apart?:
- Adaptability to work in project-based engagements across different kinds of banking clients
- Knowledge of statistical and probability concepts
- Self-starter with high energy levels and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Synopsis of the role:
The role of a data analytics consultant will be highly specialized and it will involve reviewing data to discover insights and offering expertise in data management. They will use the results of their analysis to make predictions and help guide business strategy and decision-making.
How to Apply for Equifax Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & To Apply: Click here.