EDII Recruitment 2023 – Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India notification announced for the Master Trainer Post. Candidates with MBA/MSW/MA are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through email. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
EDII Recruitment 2023
EDII Recruitment 2023 for Master Trainer:
|Job Role||Master Trainer|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 to Rs.30,000/-|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||14 August 2023|
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s Degree in Rural Management/Social Work/ Economics/MBA
- Must have 2 years of experience in Microenterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Self Employment/ Livelihood/ Women related schemes and projects.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability and good communication skills.
- Coordinate with Project Director, Project Coordinator, Subject Matter Experts and Community Mobilizers for implementation of the project
- Mobilizing, selecting and empowering potential women SHGs, Cluster in project locations
- Design, plan and upgrade entrepreneurship and enterprise development training materials including, but not limited to, Training curriculum, Training Manual and training hand-outs as per selected Trades/Sectors.
- Deliver entrepreneurship training by following the Training Schedule with quality standard as per EDII norms.
- Assist and mentor beneficiaries in areas including development of business plans, concepts of Business opportunities / financial transactions /Formalities and procedures for scaling operations, new technology and Digital financial transactions.
- Engage trainees actively in training through multiple innovative training methodologies to maximize training outputs.
- Identify business opportunities in target area and provide beneficiaries with guidance on the choice of start-up businesses as per the project plan.
- Conduct Skill Development activities- Production Technology and entrepreneurial value chain.
- Facilitate Business Plan Formulation, funding and infra set-up for enterprises
- Assisting in market linkages and credit linkages.
- Post programme follow up and hand holding of entrepreneurs through trainings and mentoring
- Dentify and ensuring entrepreneurs participation in relevant Fairs and exhibition
- Participate in all meetings held for review of the progress by EDII H.O/ South Regional Office, Bangalore.
- Any other work/activity as assigned by the Office
Salary: Rs. 25,000 to Rs.30,000/-
The selection process includes interviews.
How to Apply for EDII Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their resumes to mentioned email id with the subject line “Application for the post of Master Trainer – Maheshwar” indicating your specialization, experience, and expertise on or before 14 August 2023.
For more details: Click here.