eClerx Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Financial Analyst for B.E/B.Com/MBA graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
eClerx Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|No. of Posts||30|
|Salary||Rs 50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.|
|Venue Date||29 April 2019|
- Any Fresher Finance/Commerce Graduate, MBA (Finance – Freshers/Experienced)
- B.E, B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech (freshers not eligible) candidates with relevant experience can apply.
- Graduate/Post Graduate candidates with results awaited are not eligible
- Eye for detail and managing tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS office Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Basic finance knowledge
- Willing to work in Rotational Night Shift and Day Shift
- No Night Shift for female employees
- Transport Facility available
- Perform inter-system reconciliation, track funds and make sure they are applied to appropriate transactions.
- Liaising with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process.
- Timely escalating outstanding issues to Client Working in teams.
- Handling different stages of life cycles of financial products.
- These stages can be-KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, confirmations of trade, corporate actions, tax operations.
- Timely escalations of outstanding issues to clients.
- Preparing internal and client reports as per process requirements.
- Screening Round
- Aptitude Test: Logical, Quantitative and English grammar.
- HR Interview
- Operation Interview(Final round).
Please prepare on Trade settlements, Capital market, Derivatives, Types of Derivatives, Equity, Investment Banking, Money market, Stock market, and other financial terms.
How to apply eClerx Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend walk-in drive at the following venue on 29 April 2019.
Venue Date: 29th April 2019 (Monday) Time: 10.00 am to 02.00 pm
eClerx Services Ltd,
Block 01, Lower Ground Floor,
Embassy Quadron Business Park Limited,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Pune – 411 057, Maharashtra.
Contact Person: HR ANGEL HANCOCK (Mention name on top of the CV)
Documents to Carry:
- 2 copies of your resume.
- Along with Photograph
- Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card) & PAN card (Mandatory).
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now