DXC Technology Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Associate Application Developer for Engineering graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2019:
DXC Technology Recruitment for Associate Application Developer:
|Job Role||Associate Application Developer|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Zero or more years of programming experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Programming skills
- Basic testing skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according to the specifications provided.
- Provides technical and production support to end-users.
- Participates in peer reviews.
- Assists in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks.
How to apply for DXC Technology Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now