DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 – DXC Technology scheduled to hire Associate Professional System Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai/ Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Amazon Recruitment 2020 for Virtual Customer Service Associate/Others
- Neustar Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
DXC Technology Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Professional System Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Maintains appropriate system documentation.
How to Apply DXC Technology Recruitment for Associate Professional System Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details and Apply: Click here