DXC Technology Recruitment 2018 for the post of IT Ops/Support Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||IT Ops/Support Analyst|
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments
- Understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user/business requests.
- Knowledge and experience with SOX, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills. Basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Supports a portfolio of applications and infrastructure that deliver services & solutions to both internal & external customers.
- Participates as a member of an Information Technology (IT) technical team.
- Has good working knowledge of ITIL Service Operations function.
- Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Performs work assigned by others.
How to apply DXC Technology Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now