DXC Technology Recruitment 2018 for the post of Associate Professional Programmer Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA graduates at Indore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Prof Programmer Analyst – Java|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Basic programming skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Experience on Java/J2EE, JSP & Servlets, Struts / JSF/ Angular JS / Springs (any web framework), XML, IBM WebSphere / Weblogic /Jboss (any application server)
- Any experience with JIRA / Agile / Life Insurance domainwould be an added advantage but not mandatory
How to apply DXC Technology Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here