DXC Technology Recruitment scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for the role of Associate Professional Programmer Analyst at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Professional Programmer Analyst|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs. Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
- Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
How to apply DXC Technology Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here