DXC Technology Recruitment 2019 scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of IT Developer/Engineer & ITO Svc Delivery Cons I at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2019:
DXC Technology Recruitment for IT Developer/Engineer:
|Job Role||IT Developer/Engineer|
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
- Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements.
- Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems.
- Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
How to apply for DXC Technology Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now