DXC Technology Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of IT Ops/Support Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||IT Ops/Support Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience: 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end-user and server related applications).
- Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance).
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end-user business requests.
- Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem-solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Participates as a member of an IT technical team.
- Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements.
- Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers.
- Provides end-user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues.
- Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate.
- Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation.
How to Apply DXC Technology Recruitment for IT Ops/ Support Analyst?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online in the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details and Apply: Click here