DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2019 – Combat Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) Job notifications for 127 posts of EX-ITI Trade Apprentice in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below. Eligible candidates can also apply DRDO Recruitment 2019.
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||Up to Rs.11,582/Month|
|Last Date||31 December 2018|
Educational Qualification: Ex-ITI candidates should have passed out from the institute recognized by NCVT in the respective trade with minimum two years duration except for the COPA & Welder trade. For COPA, Welder should possess one year ITI certificate recognized by NCVT.
Note: Candidates with higher qualifications viz. Engineering Degree / Diploma are not eligible to apply.
CVRDE Apprentice – Trade wise vacancies: 127 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- COPA ( Computer Operator and Programming Assistant ) – 25 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 8 Posts
- Electrician – 22 Posts
- Electronics – 3 Posts
- Fitter – 35 Posts
- Machinist – 12 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 8 Posts
- Turner – 6 Posts
- Welder – 6 Posts
- Rs.10,739/Month for Carpenter, COPA & Welder
- Rs.11,582/Month for all Other trades
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment – Selection process:
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the performance during the Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be required to produce Original Certificates at the time of Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.30/- (No fee for SC/ST, OBC Non-creamy layer & Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Physically Challenged (PC) candidates).
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How to apply DRDO CVRDE Recruitment for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 December 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 12th December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 31st December 2018
- Last date for payment of application fee: 31st December 2018