DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2019 – Combat Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) Job notifications for Junior Research Fellow (Mechanical). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Eligible candidates can also apply DRDO Recruitment 2019.
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date||22 March 2019|
- B.E./B. Tech (Mechanical Engg.) in first division from a recognized university with valid GATE Score.
- Valid GATE score (2016/ 2017/ 2018) is mandatory.
Note: No allied or equivalent engineering discipline is acceptable.
Age limit (As on 22.03.2019): Below 28 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
DRDO Recruitment – Selection process:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a written examination on the basis of valid GATE score.
- On the basis of written examination candidates will be shortlisted to Personal Interview.
- The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of Written Examination (85% weightage) and Personal Interview (15% weightage)
Application Fee: Rs. 10/- (No fee for SC/ST/OBC-NonCreamy Layer)
How to apply DRDO CVRDE Recruitment for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 2 March 2019 to 22 March 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now