DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2019 – Combat Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) has released the job notifications for the post of Junior Research Fellow in various disciplines for 12 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in respective discipline can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the screening test and CBT/ written test. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20 December 2019. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Eligible candidates can also apply DRDO Recruitment 2019.
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date||20 December 2019|
- B.E./B. Tech in respective disciplines with first division from a recognized university with valid GATE Score. OR
- M.E/M.Tech in respective disciplines with first division both at graduate and post graduate level.
Respective Discipline: Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical Engineering
Note: No allied or equivalent engineering discipline is acceptable.
- Un-Reserved: Not exceeding 28 years
- OBC (NCL): Not exceeding 31 years
- SC/ST: Not exceeding 33 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 4 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 3 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering: 3 Posts
- Aeronautical Engineering: 1 Post
DRDO Recruitment – Selection process:
Selection will be based on the screening test and CBT/ written test.
- The screening test will be of objective type
- Consisting of one paper for 160 marks (40 questions x 4)
- Questions will be 10 from GK and 30 from respective engineering discipline.
- Negative mark will be (-1) mark for wrong answer or (-1) marks for more than one option marked
CBT/ written test:
- CBT (from engineering disciplines) will be of objective type for 40 marks (20 x 2 marks)
- Negative mark will be (-1) mark for one wrong answer or (-1) mark for more than one option marked
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 10/-
Note: No fee for SC/ ST/ OBC (NonCreamy Layer)
How to Apply DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2019 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position online on or before 20 December 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here