DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 – Combat Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) invites online application from eligible candidates for ITI apprenticeship training for the post of ITI Apprentice Trainees in various trades for 116 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in respective trades can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Screening test/Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before
03 April 2020 17 April 2020 (Extended). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Eligible candidates can also apply DRDO Recruitment 2020.
Eligible candidates can also apply for
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 Details:
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 for ITI Apprentice Trainees:
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Job Location||Avadi (Chennai)|
- Candidates should pass ITI in the following relevant trades recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COPA, Painter, Plumber and Welder.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
- Candidates with Diploma/Graduate in any discipline qualification are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Maximum Age Limit:
- Un-Reserved: 27 years
- OBC (NCL): 30 years
- SC/ST: 32 years
- PWD: 37 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Carpenter – 02 posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 23 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 05 posts
- Electrician – 20 posts
- Electronics – 02 posts
- Fitter – 33 posts
- Machinist – 11 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 05 posts
- Painter – 02 posts
- Plumber – 02 posts
- Turner – 05 posts
- Welder – 06 posts
Duration of Training & Stipend:
- Apprenticeship training – 1 year
- For COPA, Painter, Plumber and Welder: Rs. 7,700/- per month
- For Other Trades: Rs.8,050/- per month
- No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of Apprenticeship training
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment Selection Process for ITI Apprentice Trainees:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
- Screening test/ Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
How to Apply DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 for ITI Apprentice Trainees?
All interested and eligible ITI candidates first register in NCVT MIS portal (www.ncvtmis.gov.in) and then submit the online application through (www.rac.gov.in) website on or before
03 April 2020 17 April 2020 (Extended).
For More Details & Apply: Click here
NCVT MIS Portal: Click here
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at DRDO CVRDE Recruitment?
Ans. At present DRDO CVRDE having ITI Apprentice Trainees for 116 vacancies
Q2.Who can apply for DRDO CVRDE Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed ITI are eligible to apply for DRDO CVRDE Recruitment
Q3.How to apply for DRDO CVRDE Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates should submit the online application through (www.rac.gov.in) website on or before 17 April 2020.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now