Directi Walk-in Drive scheduled to hire Application Support Executive for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given below.
Directi Walk-in Drive Details:
|Directi Internet Solutions Pvt Ltd
|Application Support Executive
|Rs. 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
|Andheri East, Mumbai
|26 to 28 February 2018
- Graduate from any stream, Tech Preferred- with good English written communication. (Fresher’s awaiting results can apply)
- You are extremely passionate about technology – and can’t live without your smartphone!
- You are well-versed with, and highly interested in, Internet and mobile communication
- You have excellent written skills, and can explain concepts through clear and accurate writing
- You have a way with people, and particularly good explanation skills
- Good Team Player
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Most of all, you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment full of young, overachieving tech enthusiasts.
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner and help them resolve any problems faced when using the product
- Being the front line support for customers over chat, email and social media answering 50-70 issues each day
- Work with our development team and suggest updates and features to continuously improve the customer experience
- Ensuring speedy resolution of customer issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Help fix any bugs that crop up in the product and contribute to the feature documentation
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented
- Strive to deliver a WOW! effect for our customers, to further enhance their perception of our product and company
- Flexibility of working in shifts
How to Apply Directi Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive at the following venue on 26 to 28 February 2018.
Venue Date: 26th – 28th February 2018 Time: 10 AM to 4 PM
Old Nagardas Road
Near Andheri Subway
Andheri East – 400069
Point of Contact: Catherine Solomon