Deloitte Off Campus Drive scheduled for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates for the role of Business Technology Analyst. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Business Technology Analyst|
|CTC||Rs 3.5 to 5.0 LPA|
- 2018 pass-outs from B.E / B.Tech and MCA
- 60% and above throughout Academic Career (10th, 12th, Engineering/Graduation, MCA) with no standing backlogs
- Work Experience: Freshers
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication &
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good presentation skills
- Good general understanding of Information Technology (IT)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills
- Business Technology Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area you are working in.
- As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you are provided with training/ awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role.
- It involves the development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the organization specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
Interview Process: 2 face-to-face Interview Rounds (Technical & HR)
How to apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates register this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now