Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 – Deloitte scheduled to hire Business Technology Analyst for B.E/B.Tech – 2019 batch graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
You can also apply for
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Business Technology Analyst|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 4.1-4.2 LPA|
|Venue Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
- Education – B.E/B.Tech (CSE/IT)
- Batch – 2019 passed out
- Salary: INR 412500/- LPA (Fixed- 375000/- + Variable (10%) – 37500/-)
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong commitment to customer service
Profile: Business Technology Analyst-Global Employer Services Technology Center:
- Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all compliance tools.
- Identify gaps and determine solutions to drive efficiency.
- Utilize applications such as MS Excel, MS Power Point to generate metrics and develop actionable recommendations
- Provides support to engagement teams or management by collecting and analysing data and reporting results based on the needs of end users/client teams.
- Gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function
Profile: Business Technology Analyst-Customer Interactive Centre GESTC:
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers
Enter contacts into a call tracking system and manage those issues to resolution
- Knowledge sharing and work flexibility
- Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
- Adept at research & analysis
- Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions
- Adhering to the project and standards and processes as necessary. Contribution to the development of such standards where required
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures
- Refer more complex issues or reconfigurations to senior specialists
- Demonstrate the capability of handling high call volumes and tickets and work on other projects as needed
- Assessment Test.
- Technical Round.
- HR Round.
- Business Round.
Interview Location: Hyderabad, Telangana.
How to Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 for Business Technology Analyst?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here