Deloitte Off Campus Drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for Software Engineer(Business Technology Analyst).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Software Engineer(Business Technology Analyst)|
|Experience||3 Months -11 Months|
|CTC||INR 4 LPA+|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- B.E/B.Tech in Computers/IT/Electronics and passed out in 2015,2016,2017 Only
- Experience: Should have 3 months to 11 months experience(Only in either of these technologies- Java/.Net/Testing/Bigdata/Hadoop)
Business Technology Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/technology area you are working in. As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role. It involves development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the Firm specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
- Delivery of specific capability in Technology Consulting:
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions.
- Support application design.
- Responsible for technical specification creation.
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
How to Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates register this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible
To Apply: Click here