Deloitte Off Campus Drive scheduled through AMCAT for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Business Technology Analyst|
|CTC||INR 4.125 LPA, No Bond|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MCM from recognized university
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills./Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good presentation skills
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills
- Delivery of specific capability in Technology Consulting:
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions.
- Support application design.
- Responsible for technical specification creation.
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
How to Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates register this drive in online by following link as soon as possible
STEP 1: Click here
STEP 2: Click here