DawnBIT Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Software Engineer for 2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DawnBIT Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.0 to 3.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Venue Location||Panipat (Haryana)|
|Venue Date||9 March 2019|
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT) / MCA (Batch 2019)
- Assist with Code, Analysis, Design, Testing and Documentation of new Software solutions
- Development of new software as required by the company
- Development of existing software’s
- Written Test (Aptitude and Technical)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for DawnBIT Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at the following venue on 9 March 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 9th March 2019 (Saturday) Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza,
G.T. Road, Panipat,
- Students must carry one hard copy of mark sheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/Voter ID/College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class. (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each).
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.