Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2019 notifications for Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist & Peon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist, Peon|
|Salary||Up to Rs.27,650-52,650/-|
|Job Location||Dakshina Kannada (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||8 February 2019|
Stenographer: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination, Senior Grade Shorthand and Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language
Typist: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination, Senior Grade Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language
Typist-Copyist: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination, Junior Grade Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language
Peon: Passed 7th Standard Examination and entering marks in the application is mandatory.
Age Limit (As on 08.02.2019):
- General Merit: 18 to 35 Years
- Cat-2A,Cat-2B,Cat-3A,Cat-3B Candidates: 18 to 38 Years
- SC/ST & Cat-I Candidates: 18 to 40 Years
- Age relaxations as per govt policy.
Dakshina Kannada District Court – Post wise vacancies: 45 Posts
- Stenographer – 18 Posts
- Typist – 20 Posts
- Typist-Copyist – 4 Posts
- Peon – 3 Posts
- Stenographer: Rs.27,650-52,650/-
- Typist/Typist-Copyist: Rs.21,400-42,000/-
- Peon: Rs.17,000-28,950/-
Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process of all posts will be based on Written Examination, Shorthand Test, Typing Test & Viva-voce.
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Fee Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan (SBI Bank).
How to apply for Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 8 February 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 1 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 8 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Online: 8 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Challan: 10 February 2019