Daffodil Software Walk-in Drive scheduled to hire Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA – 2018/2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Daffodil Software Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Up to Rs 1.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||16 March 2019|
- Qualifications: B.Tech (CS/IT)/ MCA Fresher’s
- Batch- 2018/2019 pass outs
- Experience – 0-1 years
- You must have average 60% marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation combined
Note: Candidates who have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible.
The Job requires a driving skill to push technologies to the next level. Working with the best frontline technologies being used in Daffodil Software, the individual needs to be focused, innovative and zestful about treading new territories and gaining new grounds on technology.
- Design & develop applications with rich user interfaces
- Walk hand in hand with cross-functional teams to design & develop magical solutions
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work and brainstorm on bug fixing to improve application performance
- Be involved in the exciting process of discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies
- 0 – 6 month: CTC of 16,400 per month
- 7 months-12 months: CTC of 24,600 per month
- 13 months-18 months: CTC of 28,734 per month
- After completion of 1.5 years, you are eligible for 30,000/- of yearly incentive.
- Service Agreement: We have a Service Agreement of 1.5 years
How to apply for Daffodil Software Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 16 March 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now