CSWRI Recruitment 2021 – Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Young Professional on a temporary contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of PG/Graduate/Diploma are eligible to apply for these jobs. Selection will be based on written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on respective dates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About CSWRI: The ICAR-Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (ICAR-CSWRI) is an Indian Council of Agricultural Research subsidiary commissioned for research, training and extension activities related to sheep and rabbits. The Institute is an autonomous body and is sponsored by the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. It is situated in Avikanagar, Malpura, in Rajasthan, India. It works in close liaison with the other ICAR institutes, Central Wool Development Board, Sheep and Wool Marketing Federation, Department of Biotechnology (GOI), Small Entrepreneurs, NGOs, State Animal Husbandry and Khadi gram and Cottage industries.
CSWRI Recruitment 2021:
CSWRI Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||19 to 21 April 2021|
- For Animal Health Division -(one post) Post Graduate in relevant subjects or graduate degree holders in Vety. Science
- Graduate in relevant subjects or Diploma holders in relevant, For LPT Section : (Agricultural Science/ Vety. Science/ Food Science.
- For A.H. Division : (Basic Science/ Vety. Science, For AP&B Division : (Vety. Science/ Biotechnology/ Dairy Technology) OR
- Graduate in relevant subjects or Diploma holders in relevant, For Farm Section : Agricultural Sciences. For Animal Nutrition Div., Basic Science / Biotechnology. OR
- For ADM.I Section, For AKM Unit: Graduate with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science / Artificial Intelligence / Operating Systems/ Software Engineering/ Computer Graphics.
- Young Professional – 21 to 45 years with relaxation as per rules. Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Young professional-II – 01 Post
- Young professional-I – 07 Posts
- Young professional-II – Rs. 35,000/-
- Young professional-I – Rs. 25,000/-
CSWRI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The criteria for Walk-ill-written-test-cum-interview of YPs will be as follows :- Total No. of marks for Walk-in-written-test–interview will be 100 out of which Written -50 Marks, Academic + Experience – 30 Marks, Interview 20 marks
- Written test to be mandatorily conducted. Qualifying marks will be 40% for un-reserved candidates and 35% for reserved candidates.
How to apply for CSWRI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on the respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here
- Young Professional-II – 19-04-2021(Monday)
- Young Professional-I – 20-04-2021(Tuesday)
- Young Professional-I (IT) – 21 -04-2021 (Wednesday)
ICAR-Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute,
Avikanagar (Tehsil-Malpura, Distt. Tonk)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now