CRRI Recruitment 2020 – CSIR – Central Road Research Institute (CRRI) invites online and offline job application form for the post of Junior Hindi Translator for 02 vacancies. Candidates who completed their Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test. Interested and eligible can apply online at (www.crridom.gov.in) website from 14 July to 05 August 2020 and send the hard copy of the online application to the below mentioned postal address before 14 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of SSC JHT -Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2020
- Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 for Parliamentary Interpreter/Translator
CRRI Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Start Date||14 July 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||05 August 2020|
|Closing date of receipt of hard copy||14 August 2020|
CSIR-Central Road Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level OR
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level OR
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject of either or the two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level AND
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two year’s experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State government offices, including Government of India undertaking.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 05.08.2020): Not exceeding 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 03 years for OBC
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 02 Posts
Junior Hindi Translator
- UR – 01 post
- OBC – 01 post
CRRI Recruitment Selection Process for Junior Hindi Translator:
- Selection will be based on the written test
Scheme of Written Test:
- There will be two papers (Paper – I and Paper – II).
- The second paper will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks (to be determined by the Selection Committee) in the first paper.
Paper – I: OMR based or Computer based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination, while
Paper – II: Will be Descriptive.
Paper – I (1 hour)
Note – One negative mark for every wrong answer
Paper-II (2 hours)
- The paper would comprise writing of a paragraph in English and Hindi separately; Precis writing in English and Hindi and translation from English to Hindi and Hindi to English.
- The total marks in the Paper-II exam would be 300 and the time allotted for this exam would be 2 hours.
Note – The Final merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in Paper-II.
Application fee – Rs.100/- (non-refundable)
Mode of Payment – Deposited through the link to pay online which will be available on our website and printed copy of receipt/challan must be enclosed with the application.
How to Apply CRRI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Hindi Translator?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for this position online at (www.crridom.gov.in) website from 14 July to 05 August 2020 at 11:59 PM. The hard copy of the filled online application (print out) with self-attested copies of the testimonials, application fees etc should reach the following postal address on or before 14 August 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here (Apply link will be available on 14 July 2020)
Note – Application should be sent in an envelope superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF” ‘Advertisement No. 04/PC/JHT-2020’
The Controller of Administration,
CSIR-Central Road Research Institute,
Delhi-Mathura Road, PO CRRI,
New Delhi -110 025
- Date of Commencement of Online Applications: 14.07.2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 05.08.2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Applications: 14.08.2020