Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Cornerstone Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Associate Software Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Cornerstone Recruitment 2023 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Associate Software Engineer:
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or a related field.
- 0-2 years of enterprise software development experience.
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, and .net Core.
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in MS SQL 2017 along with exposure to NoSQL DB like Cassandra/MongoDB.
- Exposure to event frameworks such as Kafka.
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities.
- Strong debugging skills and experience troubleshooting customer-reported issues.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently.
- Dedicated to unit testing and automated testing of developed functionality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships.
- Innovative, resourceful, and passionate about creating high-quality, high-performance, and highly available software.
- Able to mentor junior engineers through pairing and coaching.
- Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, implementing, and maintaining new and existing modules and applications.
- Work collaboratively with Quality Assurance (QA) engineers through participation in the testing process.
- Ensure the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered when designing and coding solutions.
- Ensure the ongoing quality of the product and customer satisfaction by helping to reduce customer defects.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to the team where needed.
- Collaborate within a project team to optimize the performance of complex software systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
How to apply for Cornerstone Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here