Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Comcast Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Engineer 1, Engineering Operations. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Comcast Recruitment 2023 for Engineer:
|Job Role||Engineer 1, Engineering Operations|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Engineer 1, Engineering Operations:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
- Relevant Work Experience: 0-2 Years.
- Responsible for participating in project teams, researching technical topics related to Company operations, new product implementation, assisting with existing products and services, and the overall upkeep and maintenance of designated areas of engineering.
- Performs event correlation and identifies probable root cause; provides trouble isolation, basic troubleshooting, and break/fix activities.
- Collects and organizes technical data related to assigned projects.
- Presents data and findings for review at the next level of engineering management.
- Reads and analyzes technical references and sources to obtain knowledge of assigned Engineering Operations topics.
- Identifies common operational and technical problems with standard solutions.
- Escalates more complex issues to senior Operations Engineers.
- Leads operational readiness testing.
- Resolves basic issues uncovered during testing and escalates issues to engage appropriate resources.
- Identifies potential instrumentation, automation, and standardization required for successful implementation of projects or continued stabilization of deployed products.
- Works towards industry-standard certifications and education.
- Works with peer operational teams on project implementation.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users, and advocates of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities.
How to apply for Comcast Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here