Codilar Technologies scheduled off campus for Associate Software Developer for 2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and Codilar Off Campus Drive application process are given below.
Codilar Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
|Salary||Up to 2.52 LPA|
|Venue Location||Namakkal (TamilNadu)|
|Venue Date||13 April 2019|
- Batch: Fresher 2019 pass out
- Education: B.E / B.Tech – CSE / IT, B.Sc, BCA, MCA or related IT discipline
- Eligibility: No Criteria
- Must be a hardcore programmer and must be proficient in C, C++, SQL, HTML
- Should have good written communication skills (English)
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- A solid understanding of the web principles
- Developing and maintaining web applications and mobile apps
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
- Sending regular updates about project status
- Ability to think laterally and contribute to problem solving
- Well-developed analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to incorporate visual design and branding effectively
- Performance analysis and optimization
- Technical Online Test: 25 questions: 30 min
- Programming Round: Execution
- Technical Round
- HR Round.
- Final Round with CEO/CIO/CTO in Office.
How to apply for Codilar Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 3 April 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 13th April 2019 (Saturday) Reporting Time: 09:30 AM
Bharathiyar Arangam – MEC Annex Building
Mahendra Engineering College
Salem – Tiruchengode Highway,
Mahendhirapuri, Namakkal District,
Mallasamudram, Tamil Nadu 637503
- No Registration Fees
- Joining Date: May / June 2019
- 2 years bond.
Documents to Carry:
- All Mark Sheets Xerox
- Resume 2 Copies
- College ID Card
- Dress Code in Formal.