Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2020 – CDB invites online application from eligible candidates for Trade Apprentices for the post of Stenographer, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Horticulture Assistant. Candidates with the qualification of ITI/10th are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online through Apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) website on or before 05 March 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and the Coconut Development Board (CDB) recruitment details are given below.
Coconut Development Board – It is a statutory body established under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Government of India. It is especially for the development of coconut and coconut related products. It is integrated for the development of coconut production and utilization in the country with a focus on productivity increase and product diversification. This board came into existence on 12 January 1981 with its headquarters at Kochi in Kerala and regional offices at Bangalore in Karnataka, Chennai in Tamil Nadu and Guwahati in Assam. The Board has 9 demonstration cum seed production farms in different locations of the country.
You can also apply for:
- Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 for Assistant/Binder/Watch Man
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices
Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2020:
Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices:
|Job Role||Stenographer/ COPA/ Horticulture Assistant|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||05 March 2020|
For Stenographer (English):
- Candidates should pass in 12th class and National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT in Stenography (English)
For Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA):
- Candidates should possess National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
For Horticulture Assistant:
- Candidates should pass 10th class from a recognized board
Duration of apprenticeship training:
- For Stenographer (English): 1 year
- For Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 1 year
- For Horticulture Assistant: 2 years
- For Stenographer (English): Rs. 7,700/-
- For Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): Rs.7,700/-
- For Horticulture Assistant: 1st yr Rs.6,000/- & 2nd yr Rs.6,600/-
How to Apply Coconut Development Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at Apprenticeship Portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) website on or before 05 March 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Coconut Development Board Recruitment for Steno, LDC & MTS:(Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, & Multitasking Staff|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 81,100/Month|
|Last Date||3 September 2019|
- Matriculation or equivalent, preferable graduation with 80 words per minute speed in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typewriting.
- Matriculation or equivalent, preferably graduation with a speed of 40 words per minute in typewriting.
- Pass in Matriculation or equivalent or Industrial Training Institute.
- The Candidates shall possess good health & should be fit to do hard physical activities. Duties of MTS include upkeep of office & premises, watch & ward, driving of vehicles if in possession of a valid driving license, Horticultural activities/coconut plantation maintenance including nursery related activities/ maintenance of pump and machinery in Farms.
- Jr. Stenographer: Maximum of 30 years
- Lower Division: Maximum of 30 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Between 18 to 25 years
- 5 years in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- 3 years in the case of OBC candidates for posts reserved for them.
- For Ex-servicemen, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as per Govt. of India Orders
- For Jr. Stenographer:3 Posts
- For Lower Division: 3 Posts
- For Multi-Tasking Staff: 7 posts
How to apply for Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on before 03 September 2019.
For more details & Application Form: Click here (Link will be activated soon)
Coconut Development Board,
Kochi – 682 011