Citigroup Recruitment 2020 – Citigroup scheduled to hire for the role of Applications Development Programmer Analyst for B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- KONE Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Cognizant Recruitment 2020 for Programmer Analyst Trainee
Citigroup Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Applications Development Programmer Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- Education: Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client-server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
How to Apply for Citigroup Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now