Chubb Alba Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Chubb Alba Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Company Name||Chubb Alba (UTC Group)|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 2.4 LPA|
|Venue location||Madanapalle (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Venue date||23 February 2018|
|Last date||22 February 2018|
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate with Good Commutation & Willing to work in Rotational Shifts.
- 2.4 LPA + 6 – 8K/ Month Shift Allowance + Transportation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for Technology & customer support
- Demonstrable ability to work in fast-paced, technical, cross functional environment
- Cross-Team collaboration
- Team Oriented. Ability to logically prioritise tasks and schedule work accordingly
- Support & provide service via calls, emails and tickets
- Ability to diagnose and analyze technical problems
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Analyze different systems and energy data to find potential for energy optimisation.
- Wok on projects that requires data mining, analysis & presentation
- Identify relevant trends, perform follow up analysis and prepare visualisations
- Follows up and meets commitments to customer
- Flexibility towards shifts as per requirement
How to apply Chubb Alba Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 22 February 2018 and attend drive at following venue on 23 February 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date and Time: 23 February 2018 at 9 AM
Eastern Block first floor,
Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science,
Madanapalle. (Andhra Pradesh)
Last date for apply: 2 PM – 22 Feb 2018 (only registered students will be allowed)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Note: Formal dress code mandatory. Students shouldn’t use Mobile Phones.